Guys - Do you ever regret treating a good ex-girlfriend badly?

A girl that has done nothing bad to you, but for whatever reason - maybe you were immature, was selfish or took her for granted - and treated her... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I regret it but I wasn't treating her bad...it was all the arguing and constant fight that leads to the break up. But there were times where I was wrong and could have done a better job at communication...Sadly to say I still love her dearly and I tried everything to get her back but come up short and now she's with a guy that is using her and I don't think she have a clue about this kid and now I don't feel as bad at all but she refuses to talk to me...I mean she'll talk to me but just a few words and did I mention we dated for four year. so all my friends and family told she she'll be back but idk. I still have faith she will though but afraid I might be there when she decided to come back..-/

• Why do you think there are other guys who don't seem to regret it?

• every guy think different...sadly to say some guys do not want to stay with one booty. there is a famous quote that goes.."there is nothing better then p**** except some new p****" sadly its all about sex. but as soon as they start to realize how much they miss the little things their ex used to do for them then eventually they start running back..its life