Guys/girls, do you prefer a party girl or the quiet, shy girl?

So guys and girls do you prefer a party girl or the quiet, shy girl? Or would you prefer a balance between the two? a girl that like to drink on the weekends or a girl that spends her weekends with a controller?Me and my sister were talk and were wondering which one is preferred. She's a party girl, I'm a stay home and game girl.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's hard to answer this question because I always think girls that tend to like to party are hot, but I strongly dislike how they're so adamant about partying... It's like all they ever seem to want to do and if you don't, you're a loser. It's that immature "I'm cool, you're not" attitude that makes an attractive girl completely unattractive, for me. But I do like a shy, more homely girl as long as she's cute. She can like to party a bit too, I don't care... given that I'm around the right people I like to let loose and have fun too, but don't let it freakin' take over your dating/social life... which SO many girls do...

• LOL! SO telling my sister and my best friend this answer, your view on party girls are exactly how they are HAHAHA! You're a loser for not wanting to go clubbing and being groped by 1000 guys. Not my kinda fun.

What Guys Said 33

My inclination is to go with party girl. Which one is your favorite? d:-)

• I like the quiet, shy girl who isn't afraid to talk to me. If you're quiet/shy in public but you still talk to me when we're alone and we can have nice conversations learning about one another then that's awesome.

• shy and quiet, I would love to hug her and get cute reactions out of her. also if she played video games that would be awesome

• We don't mind either way, we do like to party up from time to time, but also like to have some quiet time too, so yeah a balance between the two would be perfect. :o)

• eh both have uos and downs. the quiet and shy girl can be hard to get to know... whearas the party girl is typically outgoing and stuff...i guess it'd depend lifelong partner, id say shyquick date & f*** type thing id say party girl

• i think quiet girls are more considerate , thoughtful ,caring ,etc . when dating with them ,its more interesting to know her little by little ,because she won't tell you all the thing of her .

• a quiet girl is really better !

• How so?

• O.k, we prefer sure thing chicks, we are a couple (guy & Girl) who want to try something a bit different, maybe barking up the wrong tree here but willing to give it a shot. We both into a great party & enjoy our time together. We ain't into control freaks so that's out of the question. If you both want a good time, then we are for you, we will send a pic on request. Thanks. US. :()

• ..Who's we? Are you speaking for men in general?

• what about the metropolitan social butterfly? a girl who knows her city, can hang with even the most awkward people and parties moderately is just about the hottest thing that's not the sun

• some where in between. lean toward the party type but really more important is adventurous. That, pretty girl, is a whole 'nother smoke...

• I'm currently trying to be with a party girl right now, only problem is she's way into partying to be with me. I'm not sure how it's gonna work out or even what kind of girl she really is deep down. Still I can tell she has a good heart and that's enough for me to wanna be with her.

• My best friend's in the same dilemma

• I'd have to say niether. I don't want a crazy party girl or a shy quiet one. Just one that knows how to have a good time regardless of her environment or what she's doing.

• I want the devil in bed, angel in public girl. You know, the girl who looks like she can't possibly have sinned in her gloriously pious life, yet indulges in every sacrilegious act that would leave a satanist blushing during sex?

• Got to have a balance between the two, but I'd prefer more toward the quieter and shy end of the spectrum...I would only use a party girl for sex.

• some where in the middle, I would would find no interest in dating party girl but I would gladly be friends with her. a shy girl in my opinion seems more of the kinda girl I would date

• I definetely would prefer a quiet girl if she wasn't so much of a coward and show attraction as well and didn't leave me guessing all the time. Heeey at least party girls know what they want and are not afriad to get it, that's pretty hot to me.

• Ooh, frustraiting, that's why when I like someone I let em know reguardless of how they feel because all I'm doing is telling them how I feel and asking if they return the feeling, I try not to let the answer 'no' get to me.

• i am honestly trying to figure out wheter a girl likes me or not. too much stress

• Quiet girl. Nothing wrong with party girls though.

• I like quiet slutty girls.That's just me though.

• Of those two types, I'd probably have more in common with the quiet type. I never really enjoy myself at parties, though being a non-drinker will do that.

• HA! I'm a non drinker too, I've been told I'm more fun sober

• I don't care as long as she's awesome

• Can I choose an in between type? because both personalities can be appealing.Like, you don't want an alcoholic yet you don't want a person who is afraid to talk so a balance would be nice. :)

• I don't like party girls at all. Almost a fancy way to say "prostitute" but not quite. I am not saying all of them are like that but the moderate to extreme ones definitely are. Each person is unique so I wouldn't automatically disqualify them for a serious relationship but 95% get disqualified. I don't mind little partying ( as in knowing your limits and doing it once in a while. Also not loosing your modesty or decency at it. Partying should not automatically be an excuse to act loose). If I had to pick, I would choose a girl who spends her time reading, working, doing charitable stuff and either exercises or participates in sports for fun ( Sports or whatever her hobbies are...even video-gaming). A girl with a good heart and a level-headed mind who can think for her-self, does not compromise her standards, has integrity and does not follow the crowd like a mindless sheep!

• A bit of a balance. Gamer girls always win though :)

• i'm not a fan of party girls at all

• they come off as crude and vulgar and not classy in general... not things I look for in a girlfriend

• why not?

• Ideally I like a balance. But If I had to pick, I usually prefer the more innocent and quite types. I definitely don't like the party girl who wants to get drunk 7 nights a week. I think part of this has to do with age. Being older and out of school, I want a girl who is similar to me in maturing and parting 7 days a week is not mature. I also find there to be a correlation between this habit and a persons morals. The girl who parties every night is way more likely to cheat on me, or be an all around bad person (bitchy, no life goals, causes drama, etc.). Same reason I prefer not to meet a girl at a bar or club and much rather meet her through a mutual friend or at a place like a coffee shop, book store, work, etc. Just more likely she is genuine.

• I don't mind the party girl since she's outgoing but for safe measures I'll take the quiet one :)

• Safe measures? Hmm.. show your work?

• a mix between the two? I like a quite girl who also knows how to have fun.

• Party girl is for fun and messing around with. Gamer and stay home girl to date.

• You do need a mix between the two. The "party girl" for the nights out and the "shy girl" for the rest of the time.(And when I say party girl, I mean a fun girl who doesn't mind a drink, but knows her limits. Party girl doesn't mean messed up drunk.)

• It depends on their own personality. I'm a quite guy, which is why I'd prefer a quiet girl, compared to an outgoing one who might be "bored" when it comes to dating.

• I prefer option B. I have absolutely no interest in party girl types.

• The quiter girl. They seem more genuine :)

• If anything, I would prefer the quieter one who wanted to go out occasionally. Not painfully shy that she didn't enjoy meeting with other people, but not always insistent on being the center of attention either. A balance is good.

What Girls Said 9

• you do realize there are more than two types of women right?

• Roll eyes. I am seriously a balance between these two. Still. Guys seem too loose interest in me. After a while. Sigh. Don't get it.

• A certain type of guy answers questions on a website like this. The results can not be generalized for the whole male population.

• Says the party girl.

• Excellent point.

• Well if I had a choice I would go for neither I would rather have a reserved classical girl with good morals and a sweetheart but know how to have fun with out drugs achocol etc :)

• I look for the same thing in a girl :)

• it does seem that most guys go for the party type..but the quiet girl usually gets the better guy in the end. I prefer a mix of both types..party in moderation...lol

• I'm a quiet girl. I like to stay home and play games or watch a movie and then there's sometimes if I'm in the mood for it, a party girl. My boyfriend was a partier. But now he's a quiet guy and likes to play games. We're getting old. Too old for parties all the time.But my sister, she's a huge partier! She goes out every night. That would kind of get boring and expensive for me.

• That's what I thought.

• too bad so many go for party girls

• LOL! Check out the Polls. :)

• in real life most guys go for the party girls. its a fact.im a quiet girl myself, I know what I'm talking about :D

• Moloz you're not making sense what so ever. And it seems guys go for quiet girls relationship wise and they just want party girls for sex.

• Guys go for party girls... yeah, maybe in the sense that the party girls are the ones they "get" with. While the more quiet girl is the one that ends up getting a guy in a serious relationship where it's not all about sex.

• Nahh... A lot guys are like that.

• Show Older
  • B I'm not into girls but I'm shy so shy is good :)