Guys/girls, do you prefer a party girl or the quiet, shy girl?

So guys and girls do you prefer a party girl or the quiet, shy girl? Or would you prefer a balance between the two? a girl that like to drink on the weekends or a girl that spends her weekends with a controller?

Me and my sister were talk and were wondering which one is preferred. She's a party girl, I'm a stay home and game girl.

• Party girl
  • Quiet girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to answer this question because I always think girls that tend to like to party are hot, but I strongly dislike how they're so adamant about partying... It's like all they ever seem to want to do and if you don't, you're a loser. It's that immature "I'm cool, you're not" attitude that makes an attractive girl completely unattractive, for me.

But I do like a shy, more homely girl as long as she's cute. She can like to party a bit too, I don't care... given that I'm around the right people I like to let loose and have fun too, but don't let it freakin' take over your dating/social life... which SO many girls do...

• LOL! SO telling my sister and my best friend this answer, your view on party girls are exactly how they are HAHAHA! You're a loser for not wanting to go clubbing and being groped by 1000 guys. Not my kinda fun.

What Guys Said 34

• If anything, I would prefer the quieter one who wanted to go out occasionally. Not painfully shy that she didn't enjoy meeting with other people, but not always insistent on being the center of attention either. A balance is good.

• Ideally I like a balance. But If I had to pick, I usually prefer the more innocent and quite types. I definitely don't like the party girl who wants to get drunk 7 nights a week.

I think part of this has to do with age. Being older and out of school, I want a girl who is similar to me in maturing and parting 7 days a week is not mature.

I also find there to be a correlation between this habit and a persons morals. The girl who parties every night is way more likely to cheat on me, or be an all around bad person (bitchy, no life goals, causes drama, etc.). Same reason I prefer not to meet a girl at a bar or club and much rather meet her through a mutual friend or at a place like a coffee shop, book store, work, etc. Just more likely she is genuine.

• It depends on their own personality. I'm a quite guy, which is why I'd prefer a quiet girl, compared to an outgoing one who might be "bored" when it comes to dating.

• what about the metropolitan social butterfly? a girl who knows her city, can hang with even the most awkward people and parties moderately is just about the hottest thing that's not the sun

• I'd have to say niether. I don't want a crazy party girl or a shy quiet one. Just one that knows how to have a good time regardless of her environment or what she's doing.

More from Guys
29

What Girls Said 9

• you do realize there are more than two types of women right?

• A certain type of guy answers questions on a website like this. The results can not be generalized for the whole male population.

• I'm a quiet girl. I like to stay home and play games or watch a movie and then there's sometimes if I'm in the mood for it, a party girl.

My boyfriend was a partier. But now he's a quiet guy and likes to play games. We're getting old. Too old for parties all the time.

But my sister, she's a huge partier! She goes out every night. That would kind of get boring and expensive for me.

• That's what I thought.

• in real life most guys go for the party girls. its a fact.

im a quiet girl myself, I know what I'm talking about :D

• No, you, don't. You just have pretty high standards.

• Guys go for party girls... yeah, maybe in the sense that the party girls are the ones they "get" with. While the more quiet girl is the one that ends up getting a guy in a serious relationship where it's not all about sex.

• Moloz you're not making sense what so ever. And it seems guys go for quiet girls relationship wise and they just want party girls for sex.

• Well if I had a choice I would go for neither I would rather have a reserved classical girl with good morals and a sweetheart but know how to have fun with out drugs achocol etc :)

• I look for the same thing in a girl :)

More from Girls
4