If a girl HATES you, does that mean she loves you ?

I mean every time I go up and speak to her she ignores me and today I said "Hey" and she goes "We have nothing to say to one another". And walked... Show More

I flirted with her, she liked it, then she told my ex so I called her ugly on Facebook. Now :

Every time I go up and speak to her she ignores me and today I said "Hey" and she goes "We have nothing to say to one another". And walked off.

I bumped into her later and said "Where are you going ?" and she just ignored me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did she tell your ex...are they friends...or was this girl being bitchy and spreading gossip?

She's probably really upset that you called her ugly, that's why she's ignoring you...if you both still really like each other, then find a way to say sorry for calling her names and express your feeling to her...if she's nice and worth getting to know that is...otherwise just leave it.

If you've tried to be nice to her and she ignores you, it's time to move on and forget about her...focus on yourself and finding a girl who likes you back, it's much nicer and more fun that way:)!

Answer my question too if you can, please..Thanks:)! Hope that helps. x

• My ex is her best friend :-(

• Oh OK, that makes a whole lot more sense now...if they are best friends, then it will be awkward for her to like you since you went out with her best friend before...sounds like you'd be better off leaving her alone...find a girl who likes you back and who's friends you haven't dated and be nicer to the next girl:)!

• She's not really my ex though, we were just real close and liked each other four years ago..