Why is my boyfriend so incredibly clingy?!

Alright, so we met in January through a mutual friend. I became interested in him around March and we got together around the end of March. I found out I was pregnant at the end of April, on the 27th, to be exact. Now, I'm starting to be a little worried. The day we found out I was pregnant... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I read this entire thing, until the very bottom, when you said if you break up with him, the baby will die. OK so everything was fine before, now that you are another young girl who wasn't responsible enough to ensure your very iressponsible boyfriend was wearing a condom. All of a sudden he gets clingy cause your pregnant OMG NO WAY! If I was dating a girl, and got her pregnant, I would be freaking out as well, you both are young, and you are still a teenager, have you even graduated high school? I don't even see how simple common sense couldn't figure this one out. Your young, dumb, everything was fine, then you got pregnant, now he is clingy, cause your pregnant, cause he and you have never been in this situation. I'm not trying to be mean, but sometimes the lack of common sense in people absolutely astounds me.