Things I hate about GAG

Don't you think it's hateful? Things I hate about GAG

10. Can't edit your posts once you make them

Wrote something wrong? Well, you're fucked because you can't edit it to fix it.

9. Question asking limits

Wanna ask more than 5 questions in one day? OH HELL NO, nat possible yo' lol
Dude, my mind asks around 100 questions per day, I wanna ask them all.

8. Refresing the page to see the notifications

Slower than Internet Explorer

7. Anonymous mode (sometimes it's necessary)

What's your favorite color?
- Anonymous

wtf dude? just ask, don't hide

6. Can't like comments of comments

Sometimes there are so many funny stuff you wanna like, and you CAN'T :(

5.- Blocking (sometimes it's necessary)

You don't agree with them? BOOM! blocked lol

4. The tags

Oh goddammit, I hate it, my memory sucks, how do you want me to remember all the usernames?

3. Can't search GAGers

Sometimes you wanna talk with somebody but you can't find that GAGer

2. The chat

Most annoying thing ever! Can't send messages if you're xper 1, can't send pics, can't talk normally (you have to refresh), etc

1. Being so addictive to it

At the end of the day, you can't hate this website, GAG is just awesome. I hate that I don't have enough time to be here all day.

1337
WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 - Agreed, but I think there should be a limit, like you can edit your post only within 5 minutes after posting it or something like that. Otherwise the feature would get abused.
    9 - Agreed, GAG would probably be a little less boring if everyone could ask more than 5 Qs a day.
    8 - I don't have this problem. :o
    7 - Agreed, it's ridiculous how much people use it when it's completely unnecessary, if it didn't exist, there'd probably be less trolls as well.
    6 - I actually once had a dream that this feature on GAG was added. 😛 Yeah, we need it.
    5 - Gosh, yes!!! I don't block anyone and I absolutely hate that this feature exists, people are such pathetic pussies. 😑
    4 - You wanna get rid of the mention feature just like Klaatu? 😱 Girl, you're EVIL!!! No no no no. I disagree.
    3 - girlsaskguys. com/user/inserttheperson'syouwanttalktousernamehere <--- it's really that simple.
    2 - Ehh it could be improved, that's for sure. But me personally, I don't need ro refresh to see messages. o_o Don't know why they don't show automatically to you.
    1 - True, makes me unproductive af. 😛 But I love it. 😊

• Agree with 10, that's the way it should be.
      9 Exactly
      8 Computer sucks then lol
      7 HELL YEAH
      6 We do :(
      5 I know! Fucking sensitive people
      4 I can't remember the usernames :(
      3 I can't remember the usernames :( I wish it was like facebook, a searching bar and shit lol
      2 I see the messages, but I wish it was like facebook lol
      1 Same here, I have like 1000 homeworks I haven't done. I study online gurl, it's fucking difficult to study when gag exists

• You dream about GaG?

Wow, kinda excessive 😂😂😂

That's when you know you spend too much of your life on this website 😒

• @QooLipBite I know XD I was like... "So, you had a dream huh? Interesting XD"

I'll dream about gag soon, I'm here so many hours

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 36

• 5|1
  • I think this generally sums up almost all of our opinions.

Would be nice that Gag actually sees this and improves on it. Really wish that happens. I especially agree with the "we can't edit our MYTAKES!" that's really annoying. I wanted to make a more improved and updated version of my very very old take that i did long time ago and GAG didn't even allow me to post the new one after working on it for 3 hrs saying that i already posted a similar Post.

• I'll add another one. If an opinion gets deleted for some reason, it's still credited as one you've made. You cannot then issue a revised opinion to correct whatever bugged the Moderators and/or Admins.

C'mon GAG web designers, get this stupidity sorted out!!

• Also, the sheer number of idiots on here. It seems like all the good users are being replaced by idiotic sheep as when I joined, this place was fairly chill, and since over the past year and a half, so many good users left, and so many pathetic imbeciles have joined. The front page is usually just *facepalm* now.

• #9 defnetely... i wanna ask 10-15-20+ questions/day but it sucks i can't...

as for #7... guess u r gonna hate me from now on since i'll go anon wid ma new name even if i ask about fav colors...

• Why? Lol you also hate anonymous mode, don't you? 😜

• Yeah hajaha your weird and funny answers are very cool lol

You're welcome

• Your username is not that bad, but don't worry, I'll try to forget about this one and remember the other one lol

• Good post!!

• 10. Strongly agree. Use 'edit history' to show previous content like Facebook. It's not that hard.

9. Hmm... maybe 10-20?

8. Strongly agree.

7. Strongly disagree. I'd go anonymous for even tiniest things if I want to. I've answered favourite colour questions as an anonymous 😂

6. Agree

5. Meh

4. Meh

3. Meh

2. Agree

1. That's not a problem... yet :P

• Fuck blocking it's annoying as fuck.
    And fuck anonymous assholes.
    The editing thing is annoying too.

• ADD THE OPTION OF LIKING QUESTIONS

• I wish you could bookmark comments and direct link to opinions/comments.

• I seem to be the only guy here who doesn't care about number 8. The rest are all good though, especially 6. :)

• 11. Can't be honest or write what's in your mind cause gag says "antagnostic" or bullshit.
    really when someone wants a gaga row or lady gaga discussion come at me bruh, but then butthurt bois be like uh I am stronger and go cry out on mommy gaga to report my comment outta here

• Exactly!!!

• This site slows my browsing to a friggin' stop , it eats RAM & CPU , like it's got post ganja mega munchies !!

• The only thing I don't agree with is "You don't agree with them? BOOM! blocked lol"

Because South Park already covered #ShamelessAmerica and #Safespace

• A user name search would be a useful thing! 8-)

• I'm totally neutral about all of them except #6.

I pray to God that this one stays the same because if we are able to like other people's comments this site is no doubt gonna become the next Reddit. next thing you know everybody here is gonna become SJWs ass kissers in order to avoid having their comments get downvoted and others are probably gonna kiss asses left to right in order to get upvotes from the masses. thus discouraging our freedom of speech.

so HELL NO! I'm probably gonna cancel my account and throw all of my five years away if this site allows what you described in #6. I'm probably gonna have nightmares about that shit tonight

• Out of those that's the one I want the most

• I prefer gag lol

• well Reddit revolves around the thing you want the most. so i dont see why you prefer this site then.

but again i really hope that never happens

• Wait you want to kill a Gager?
    C'mon WTHA you could've used a different picture.

• Nice Take, I think 6 would be the most usueful here :)

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 12

• OMG. I REALLY LIKE THIS TAKE !!
    You ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, especially for no 8, 6, 2, & 1.
    No 5 & 7 depends on the case.
    I hope GaG can work on these feature in the future.
    It'll be AWESOME !!

No 6.
    There's SOO MANYY CoC that I like but I can't liked it.
    So sad everytime it happened.
    Need this feature faster than the other.

No 2.
    The message length is limited too.
    It's not long enough if you want to tell your problem.
    I have to type 5-7 pages due to the limit.

No 1.
    I felt the same with you too. :)

• I'm so glad you liked it :D

yeah, those are shitty things about this site :(

but... we all love it :D

• Yeah, you right.
      All we can do is compromise.
      After all we'll ALWAYS compromise with something we LOVED.

• that's the truth right there!!

• I loved the Voldemort GIF

And you make some pretty good points
    But if someone is gonna block you, they will. Better than to have to deal with their shit all the time.

yeah the anonymous thing is way overused by some haha. What will you dress for on Halloween? let's go anonymous hahaha

I wish we could search GAGers or even questions

And the last point is the one I agree the most with. But I will tell you: I have stayed here all day and it gets boring at some point. Better to take it in small doses :)

• When I found the gif I was like "hell yeah, this goes to the mytake" XD

That's true, that's the good part of blocking XD

Yeah, fucking nonsense

Search questions! Yeah! We need that. I'm too lazy to search the gager and then the questions XD

Very true, I've been here too and yeah, it gets boring

• The only one that is really annoying is anonymous.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

"Do you like pie?"
    -Anonymous

Bruh.

• #11 those questions that ask things like "do you think I'm pretty/good looking?" or "what do you think of this guy/girl?" or "which one is prettier/better looking - person 1 or 2?", etc.
    Like who the f cares! So annoying!

#12 waaay too many ads that often get intrusive... Tho there's nothing really that can be done about that.

• I hate 11 too.

Just install Adblock, it's free and I've never seen ads if I'm on the computer. Only in my phone.

• You forgot the stupid fucking morons on here.

• lol true. I'm dying laughing at the "what's your favorite color" /Anonymous one. I've always thought that too.

• when i first joined question limit was 10 and it had a chat bar...

but yeah, i completely agree with #3 and #1, especially

• Love this. <3

• I definitely agree with #9 bruh

• I like tags.

I hate #3 too

• All of these are true, but what I hate the most is when people downvote just because they don't like your opinion. I can understand it when the opinion owner is being rude, for example, but not when, say, you state your preference. E. g. the question is "Would you date an overweight person?", you say "No" and get downvoted by the asker. Like wtf, you asked for my opinion, I gave an honest answer, what are you not happy with? When you ask questions, you should be ready to hear all kinds of answers, not just positive ones.

• But... I love anonymous. It's like a warm fuzzy blanket!

http://i.imgur.com/Nh8wfDt.gif

Nice Take, I agree with most of these!