5 Signs You're On GAG Too Much

5 Signs You're On GAG Too Much

1. GAG is the first thing to come up when you type the letter g in the search bar.

I'm guilty.

2. You know the perfect reaction gif for every GAG conversation.

A ton of us are gif hoarders ;P including me.

3. You think of GAG throughout the day and even dream about it.

About making questions, arguments you had on here, gag friends etc.

4. Your friends and family ask what you're doing on your phone/computer/tablet all the time.

I just say I'm on social media XD

5. You've made good friends on here

That's obviously not a bad thing <3

So, are you on Gag too much?

1720

Most Helpful Guy

• I failed on number 1 and am a bit disappointed - I have had 3 back to back accounts here and number 2 to 5 have happened to me especially on the first account - I remember the question about dreaming about GaG came up before and the usual people answered fairly quickly "Everybody dreams about GaG, it's normal", well in fact it isn't only a small number of super active people seemed to do it as the rest of the answers rolled in.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 16

• LOL. I thought I was on way too much... until I realized that it took me almost 2 years to get to Xper9 and some people are making Guru in 6 months.

So... maybe, maybe not. I think I read more than I post probably.

• Google starts with "g", so, #1 seems pretty extreme?

• you need to search google. com in the search bar? i just type anything and it automatically googles it for me since it's the default search engine

• @YourFutureEx Lol no. If I type a search into the default search bar, it goes to duckduckgo. If I want to use google, I type "g" into the address bar (not the search bar) and google. com shows up, and then I go there.

If I am *seriously* searching for something -- like, something I'm researching for a client, etc -- I'll actually use at least 5 or 6 different search engines, just to get a greater diversity of search hits.

Also, I have at least fifteen different throwaway Gmail addresses -- and I'm not usually logged into Google when I use its search functions anyway -- so, my google search history mostly isn't available, and what little *is* available is in lots and lots of small pieces anyway. (:

• I think you can manage the things what they can store according to your preferences. And they say they don't sell anything.

• 6. Telling people they are gamers and how girls are bitches and coonts and how they will die sexless and harassing others in here.

Um no one fucking cares who you are.

• Yaaaaaay I'm not addicted to GAG (YET :P )

• 1|0
  • I only get number 1 and 4. 😂 I don't know how to post gifs yet.

• Uh oh! 😱 We all need an intervention! Must... step... away... from... computer!!

🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Guilty

• oh darn

• Lol so accurate... And I actually have a keyboard for gifs

• I'm guilty of all of these 😊.

• guilty as charged. :D

• Where on earth did you find that rabbit gif? xD

• Gag is making me insane.
    I swear i have psychosis and insomnia

• Oh good thing I'm not on this site too much. Wouldn't want any of this to happen to me.