GaG Orgy 101: The People You'll Find at Every GaG Orgy

So for all the new users who joined this month, you probably don't know this but GaG has an orgy every month. And for the users who have been around for a while and still haven't been to one, what have you been doing with your lives? Either way, these are the people you should look out for if you ever decide to go to one.

The dong inquisitor

Also known as the dong prober, he's the one guy who isn't there to partake in the orgy. He just wants to show people (especially women) his wiener and ask if it's big enough. Many of them also have names for their wieners. One of them calls his size, and keeps asking if it matters.

Don't believe me? You can check out the many times that dong inquisitors have made appearances here. They're not satisfied with the answers they get on the site so they visit GaG's orgies hoping people would answer them.

The ghosts

They're often nicknamed blue anons and pink anons on GaG's site, but we call them blue ghosts and pink ghosts in the orgies.

They usually look like ghosts, but they really just cover themselves with blankets. They do this because they don't want people to recognize them.

Why don't they want people to recognize them? The answer to that is pretty simple. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could go to an orgy without anyone knowing about it? They could also take part in all of their fetishes without being judged.

The trolls

These are the ones who are there only so they can see people's reactions. They may or may not have an interest in the scene itself. They have the most unusual behavior, so it normally shouldn't be that hard to notice them. You can also recognize them by looking at them.

However, some of them are very good at disguising themselves. Some of them do it by ghosting (I already explained what ghosts are). Some of them just do it by playing along very well that people look past their appearance.

The "Rate me" girl (NSFW version)

These are the girls who usually ask many How Do I Look? questions, except that they have to censor all of their pictures since it would be against GaG's rules otherwise. That's the reason they come to these orgies. It's so they can ask people to rate them nude. Complement one of these girls enough and you might just get to sleep with her.

I would post a pic of one of these girls that was taken from the orgy, but GaG won't let me :(

The police

Well they're not actually cops. We just call them that at the party. They're there just to tell people that orgies are wrong and that GaG is not a place for people to date, meet up, have orgies, etc. It's very rare to see them with their clothes off.

The fishface

They're called catfishes on GaG but we call them fishfaces in the orgy (although I prefer to call them fuckfaces). They are usually guys pretending to be girls on the site, and that's pretty much what they do at the orgies too.

Why do they do it at a party where everyone can see who they are and recognize them? No idea. Perhaps it's a fetish.

The police (Again?)

These aren't real cops either. They're strippers. You probably know what they're there for.

So I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next orgy. I hope you make it :D

Also, would you ever go to an orgy if GaG really had one? Assuming you did, what kind of person would you be there? Leave your answers in the comments :P

#GaGOrgy #Orgy101

1732
LadyTerror is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean, I had to deal with guys like that too, always sending their dick pictures in the messages.
    Not all of them are trolls, some of them are sockpuppets (created as a false supporters of certain idea, created by people who want to promote their own opinions or views).
    Cool and informative mytake :)

• You mean to tell me that sending unsolicited pictures of my genitalia isn't the way to get a wan on gag?

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

• Hmmm depending if it was a sausage party or not. There are some seriously hot women here on GaG with awesome personalities (LadyTerror, you are no exception). So I might be down for it. Depending on where it was held, what type of people would be there, etc. Also, I doubt it would happen. But then again, I'm amazed that orgies are even a thing with how people are so ignorant to one another.

• What no helpers (me) ;-) my function is to make sure everybody is "doing" it right (completely kidding) by the way.

• I've done it all. I'm King Orgy!

• Guess I'm always sort of leaning toward being the cop (type 1), though I don't have a problem with anyone on this site seeing anyone else on this site in real life. Just as long as they don't bring anything too crazy here.

• Those ghosts look kinda yummy.

• Very true in a lot of ways - A GaG orgy maybe not but I would like to go to a nice dinner/evening party with maybe 20 or so Gaggers who it would be very interesting to talk to.

• I might be interested in that too, but it really depends on the GaGers that are coming.

• I have no idea which clique I should be a part of 0__o

• Interesting Take, trolls are the worst, always spamming on other people's opinions.

• I belong to the ghost category. But I am not Anonymous. I am a blue anon. And I always keep my profile public and I don't block anybody.

• The ghosts and the fish faces are the worst.

• Really clever stuff!!

Which one am I?

• Hmm... Which one do you think you fit? Or maybe you're just one that isn't on this list

• From the list, the occasional troll probably

• Hahaha. Funny but... Where are the people who are actually there for the orgy?

Oh right, they're at the real one.

• I wouldn't go to a GAG orgy because it would be a sausage fest, and there would be a lot of jailbait.

• I didn't get my invitation - I don't know whether to be insulted or releaved 😂

• You wouldn't find gagers there. There are a handful that would (all women) the rest of the guys wouldn't want to or wouldn't be invited by the women who I know would.

• Upon getting notification that you wrote the take and also invited me to share an opinion, I was like "wait, wtf?"

Also, I was pretty much the police, now I just don't care

• Whoa whoa whoa, what about the supermodels that only bang black dudes?

• Whens the next orgy? 😛

• i m really offended, no one invited me :P

• Yeah, that kind of orgies I don't like, darn catfishes and trolls :(

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 16

• "They're strippers. You probably know what they're there for"

^^ ... me?
    <3

That pink ghost, by the way, is the color that the pink female accounts SHOULD be on here. #ff00ff to be exact.

• I love this post for some reason.

• The Sexual Encyclopedia too: "Girls, what positions you like?" "Ladies, do you get wet a lot?" "Girls, what color panties are you wearing?"

• Hey... there's no orgy here.. I've been lied to. Now I have to put my socks back on. 😂

... WOOO STRIPPERS 😎

• LMFAO! XD I don't know if I'd have the guts for something like that being a fairly innocent little girl outside my mind and the protection of anonymity on the internet, but if I DID attend an orgy I'd probably be a ghost lol

• Fun take and good PSA for all newbies. Lol.

• Love this . totally in point of the gag demgraphics that fustrate the general public

• Oww, the "rate me girls" are so "cute" (annoying), not to mention the dong probers :P

• gret one,

• lmaoooo
    this was done brilliantly!
    I like the stripper cop photo :P

• Gag orgy 😂 Hahaa

• welp, there goes my innocence ;-; ... i hardly barely knew ya

• I pass, not worth my time.

• Lmfaooo great take 😂

• Ah, fuck them all, those people suck a lot.

• That was so clever and fun!!!
    Great MyTake!!!
    P. s. NO... for many reasons. Lol