GaG Orgy 101: The People You'll Find at Every GaG Orgy

LadyTerror

So for all the new users who joined this month, you probably don't know this but GaG has an orgy every month. And for the users who have been around for a while and still haven't been to one, what have you been doing with your lives? Either way, these are the people you should look out for if you ever decide to go to one.

The dong inquisitor

Also known as the dong prober, he's the one guy who isn't there to partake in the orgy. He just wants to show people (especially women) his wiener and ask if it's big enough. Many of them also have names for their wieners. One of them calls his size, and keeps asking if it matters.

Don't believe me? You can check out the many times that dong inquisitors have made appearances here. They're not satisfied with the answers they get on the site so they visit GaG's orgies hoping people would answer them.

The ghosts

They're often nicknamed blue anons and pink anons on GaG's site, but we call them blue ghosts and pink ghosts in the orgies.

They usually look like ghosts, but they really just cover themselves with blankets. They do this because they don't want people to recognize them.

Why don't they want people to recognize them? The answer to that is pretty simple. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could go to an orgy without anyone knowing about it? They could also take part in all of their fetishes without being judged.

The trolls

These are the ones who are there only so they can see people's reactions. They may or may not have an interest in the scene itself. They have the most unusual behavior, so it normally shouldn't be that hard to notice them. You can also recognize them by looking at them.

However, some of them are very good at disguising themselves. Some of them do it by ghosting (I already explained what ghosts are). Some of them just do it by playing along very well that people look past their appearance.

The "Rate me" girl (NSFW version)

These are the girls who usually ask many How Do I Look? questions, except that they have to censor all of their pictures since it would be against GaG's rules otherwise. That's the reason they come to these orgies. It's so they can ask people to rate them nude. Complement one of these girls enough and you might just get to sleep with her.

I would post a pic of one of these girls that was taken from the orgy, but GaG won't let me :(

The police

Well they're not actually cops. We just call them that at the party. They're there just to tell people that orgies are wrong and that GaG is not a place for people to date, meet up, have orgies, etc. It's very rare to see them with their clothes off.

The fishface

They're called catfishes on GaG but we call them fishfaces in the orgy (although I prefer to call them fuckfaces). They are usually guys pretending to be girls on the site, and that's pretty much what they do at the orgies too.

Why do they do it at a party where everyone can see who they are and recognize them? No idea. Perhaps it's a fetish.

The police (Again?)

These aren't real cops either. They're strippers. You probably know what they're there for.

So I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next orgy. I hope you make it :D

Also, would you ever go to an orgy if GaG really had one? Assuming you did, what kind of person would you be there? Leave your answers in the comments :P

#GaGOrgy #Orgy101

32
17

Most Helpful Girl

• TatyanaTheEmpress
    I know what you mean, I had to deal with guys like that too, always sending their dick pictures in the messages.
    Not all of them are trolls, some of them are sockpuppets (created as a false supporters of certain idea, created by people who want to promote their own opinions or views).
    Cool and informative mytake :)
    Is this still revelant?
    • PT1911

You mean to tell me that sending unsolicited pictures of my genitalia isn't the way to get a wan on gag?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1631
  • jarofawesome
    LMFAO! XD I don't know if I'd have the guts for something like that being a fairly innocent little girl outside my mind and the protection of anonymity on the internet, but if I DID attend an orgy I'd probably be a ghost lol
  • redeyemindtricks
    "They're strippers. You probably know what they're there for"

^^ ... me?
    <3

That pink ghost, by the way, is the color that the pink female accounts SHOULD be on here. #ff00ff to be exact.
    • LadyTerror

Yeah I probably should have done that. But oh well Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

• No, I mean yr ghost is the *right* color, and the stupid sort-of-coral color on here is the wrong color.

That ghost is pretty much exactly my favorite color. No bias or anything... lol

• LadyTerror

Oh okay lol. Well thanks :P

• vishna
    The Sexual Encyclopedia too: "Girls, what positions you like?" "Ladies, do you get wet a lot?" "Girls, what color panties are you wearing?"
  • MrMysteryMan
    Hmmm depending if it was a sausage party or not. There are some seriously hot women here on GaG with awesome personalities (LadyTerror, you are no exception). So I might be down for it. Depending on where it was held, what type of people would be there, etc. Also, I doubt it would happen. But then again, I'm amazed that orgies are even a thing with how people are so ignorant to one another.
  • Saoirse_Nua
    Very true in a lot of ways - A GaG orgy maybe not but I would like to go to a nice dinner/evening party with maybe 20 or so Gaggers who it would be very interesting to talk to.
    • LadyTerror

I might be interested in that too, but it really depends on the GaGers that are coming.

• Scrambledagain
    You wouldn't find gagers there. There are a handful that would (all women) the rest of the guys wouldn't want to or wouldn't be invited by the women who I know would.
    • LadyTerror

It already happens though. You've just missed all of them

• I get the joke. But to answer your last question;)

• PT1911
    Upon getting notification that you wrote the take and also invited me to share an opinion, I was like "wait, wtf?"

Also, I was pretty much the police, now I just don't care
    • LadyTerror

Lol it would be weird being in that situation

• enis_Penvy
    I didn't get my invitation - I don't know whether to be insulted or releaved 😂
  • PizzaPrincess
    Hey... there's no orgy here.. I've been lied to. Now I have to put my socks back on. 😂

... WOOO STRIPPERS 😎
  • ObscuredBeyond
    Guess I'm always sort of leaning toward being the cop (type 1), though I don't have a problem with anyone on this site seeing anyone else on this site in real life. Just as long as they don't bring anything too crazy here.
  • TokyoGhoulLover
    welp, there goes my innocence ;-; ... i hardly barely knew ya
    • LadyTerror

You're coming to the next orgy 😈

• Jokes on you I barely know how to work my own computer let alone navigate this fucking website >:)

• LadyTerror

Well I'm taking you with me

• wankiam
    what a great take but can marginalised lefties cum too?
  • Bvroon
    What no helpers (me) ;-) my function is to make sure everybody is "doing" it right (completely kidding) by the way.
  • LaurenGrace
    Love this . totally in point of the gag demgraphics that fustrate the general public
  • ThisDudeHere
    I have no idea which clique I should be a part of 0__o
  • Luci92
    lmaoooo
    this was done brilliantly!
    I like the stripper cop photo :P
  • Femdomina
    Oww, the "rate me girls" are so "cute" (annoying), not to mention the dong probers :P
  • ProbablyTooMature
    Hahaha. Funny but... Where are the people who are actually there for the orgy?

Oh right, they're at the real one.
  • capturemyheartnow
    I belong to the ghost category. But I am not Anonymous. I am a blue anon. And I always keep my profile public and I don't block anybody.
  • astrOnaut01
    I wouldn't go to a GAG orgy because it would be a sausage fest, and there would be a lot of jailbait.
  • Zorax
    Interesting Take, trolls are the worst, always spamming on other people's opinions.
  • ImaginativeDreamer
    Yeah, that kind of orgies I don't like, darn catfishes and trolls :(
  • OrdinaryGentleman
    Whoa whoa whoa, what about the supermodels that only bang black dudes?
  • iceEverestere
    I am still baby.
    I dont understand what these adults are talking about.
  • Aweir
    Would join just to rate girls. And strippers. N-No homo of course
  • mikemx55
    Really clever stuff!!

Which one am I?
    • LadyTerror

Hmm... Which one do you think you fit? Or maybe you're just one that isn't on this list

• mikemx55

From the list, the occasional troll probably

• Pac-Man
    Those ghosts look kinda yummy.
    • LadyTerror

Does that mean anons look yummy too?

• Pac-Man

Oh yeah, totally gonna suck pink anons cock

• akadatank44
    Whens the next orgy? 😛
  • Pulcinella
    Ah, fuck them all, those people suck a lot.
  • Blitzkrieger
    mmmhh, i think you have forgotten catfishes?
  • Noxifer626
    D00d I'm underage XD
    • LadyTerror

You're coming when you turn 18 😈

• Noxifer626

I don't think you'd want me, haha. I'm boring at parties.

• SovereignessofVamps
    I love this post for some reason.
    • wankiam

its because it provides some much needed humour for those that see what gag is becoming ;)

• @wankiam a nuthouse filled with catfishes?

• wankiam

i can handle that... its the askholes that bug the living shit outa me lol

• Library
    The ghosts and the fish faces are the worst.
  • YourFutureEx
    I've done it all. I'm King Orgy!
  • SarahsSummer
    Fun take and good PSA for all newbies. Lol.
  • SnowHearth
    I pass, not worth my time.
  • rgb008
    Gag orgy 😂 Hahaa
  • Geeks_Are_People_Too
    I think I'm the one that isn't on the list.
  • Triss
    Lmfaooo great take 😂
  • echoaj
    my god, that pic of the girl is supper sexy.
  • CisScum
    Damn the closest one to me is the troll.
  • lazermazer
    i m really offended, no one invited me :P
  • Adigelunar
    gret one,
  • fenixx0083
    Troll *raises hand* 😁
  • Omar5881
    Gay orgies are awesome #NoHomo
  • USA2016
    I'll be there👍🏽😄
  • Anonymous
    That was so clever and fun!!!
    Great MyTake!!!
    P. s. NO... for many reasons. Lol