How do us "kids" feel about this site?

How do us

Yes, I'm under 18. But just like any curious person I go on sites where my curiousity can be vanquished! I like this site because people who are as curious as me realize that in curiousity there tends to be some bias. Recently a lot of people have come to hate that kids use this site. Well i tolerate you being on Twitter even though you're over 50. If you don't like the fact that we have questions to ask, go away. That's what this site is here for! (it is literally called girlsaskguys.com) I'm here to ask questions about things I may be facing now or in the future and as my predecessor, you help me make better decisions. Each generation passes on the knowledge of their mistakes btoh good and bad, and we are supposed to learn from them. Sometimes obviously that does not happen. But we learn, and we thrive. I am so extremely tired of old people cussing me out. I have more intellectual prowess to have enough respect not to stoop down to your level. How sad is it that your 55 and cussing a teenage girl out? Shouldn't you be getting the early bird special or something? (not hating on the early bird special though, because it's really good at Toojays) I'm just tired. And it is very diappointing. HEAR THAT? I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

• I don't care if there's underage people here, they also deserve to get their questions answered, and we would be pretty stupid to believe that they aren't yet interested in sex. I at that age was thinking about sex, had my doubts and all that.
    What I don't like is when they act like they know more than people older than them; when they talk like they have all the experience in the world. You're 14, shut up, you aren't gonna know more than a 28 year old.
    I also don't like when a 15 year old asks what to wear to a wet shirt contest, or a 13 y/o asking how to give a blowjob. Like, I know you have this type of question, but I'm not gonna help you with that, I believe you're too young to do that type of stuff. Then they start saying they don't give a fuck, that they're old enough, blah blah, which clearly shows they're not mature enough.

I don't care if there's underage people in here, but they sometimes ask some type of questions that are not appropriate.

• I usually just ignore anyone who thinks my age should factor into how I comprehend the world. I'm just as capable as anyone else, so saying that I am arrogant, or ignorant in my knowledge, or explanations because I said them at a certain age doesn't make any sense. It's a shame how some people can't have actual honest and decent conversations with others because of this.

• It just worries me a bit when I see the 15 year old girls asking about if they should have sex/send nudes to their boyfriend that are pressuring them... that's fucked up.

• don't ask the sex questions coz some of us adults feel insecure about being kissless virgins even at our age lol

• All ages are welcome.

• Hahah everyone's opinion has a comment except yours XD

• TBH, I dont judge people by their age. Wisdom sometimes comes from the mouth of babes.

• I like this place because there is such a great community here. Being able to ask questions and speak your mind makes it even better.

AND SHAME ON THE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DOWN ON US UNDER 18 USERS!

• I like it when you say "us kids" because me being a kid I never saw myself as a kid, hated being banded into an age group, I couldn't wait to grow up and tell adults off.

But your overall message is heard too, I like how people can just pass good info to young kids and sometimes if not a lot when you read kids' experiences you are immersed into the innocent nature of love and relationships and those are valuable lessons for adults to persevere love without the stupidly reasoned logics that hurt us in the future.

So those who don't enjoy your questions or positively baffled by them, don't understand the curiosity and raring mind of young people like you - run away from those people.

• She may be young, but she definitely has a brain and good command of the English language. I see too many adults on here that don't have that.

• it's not that, the older generation are talking from decades of experience and pasttimes

• You are free not to post here...

• I've never had a big issue with under 18's personally. Though you guys tend to ask the most repetitive questions

• it's often because the most repetative questions do not give the most satisfying answers

• Nice my take, and just so you know, I love teenage girls on this site; definitely spices things up.

• Nice MyTake

• @aterinasluxem may i ask for what reasons you were cussed out?
    Because if you were comenting on something related to sex or making an ask about it (which you're tecnhically not even allowed to), then i can sort of understand it. You're 15, and would (hopefully) not have any experience on it.
    You will take flak for answering out of your age, it has always been like that. Kind of sad really, since you're the coming generation and should learn instead of being yelled at.

And if it's just geenric cussing, some guys are just imature assholes.

• my comment was regarding fifty shades of grey.

• Well, you are too young to even see the movie...
      So I can understand why some are not taking you seriously.
      But cussing you out is a bit harsh.

• @AeterniasLuxem Glad to hear that you are enjoying the site and I enjoyed your myTake

• Not all of the older people are like that thou!

• It's glad to hear that you liked this site. I hope we'd teach/help you. Have a nice time here ^_^

What Girls Said 15

• I have nothing against under 18 users being here, I was 16 myself when I created my first account. This is a free site for anyone to use and it's mainly about relationship issues which, I could argue, younger people need advice with the most.

I do find it slightly disturbing when under 18 users post sexually explicit questions/answers though so I'm glad that's against the site rules. There are probably a lot of people on here who would take advantage of younger users so it's good that the site is taking those steps to protect them. However, other than that, I have no issues at all with the younger users. Sure, some are immature, but just as many over 18 users are immature here as well.

So, I don't judge people based on their age but rather the content of their posts.

• It's only because it's the young and naive ones who post the most common questions like "does he like me?" or "do guys like girls with small boobs?". Most people don't like those questions and it's usually your age group who are the culprits. However, no-one should cuss you out because of your age. I know how it feels to be excluded based on age, despite feeling a lot older mentally.
    I get annoyed with some questions myself but recently, I found myself asking a similar question and it made me realise that it's not so simple when it's a personal situation. To outsiders, it's simple but when it's you, it's not and you think your situation is unique.

• hmm okay. If you post a dumb question. I'll still have a right to judge.

• Both sides have said something that I've wanted to say. I just want to add that I don't care but I would prefer to converse with people my age or older. Even people a couple of years younger aren't interesting to me (even a year).

It's not discrimination. I'm just want to be around people my age and older. I didn't realize how many kids used this site though. I mean when I was 14, I was outside riding bikes, popping firecrackers, videogaming, reading, writing stories, with friends, had a job etc. I wasn't on a site like this... lol.

But not every kid is like how I used to be.

• I don't mind underaged users, but a lot of the questions tend to be repeats about titty size, penis size, and sex.

• Underage doesn't bother me, hahah *tolerate 50 year olds on twitter* lmao

But when you guys like underage, really underage, ask sex questions and bf/gf questions, it does make us older people angry and annoyed. But only because we think that you shouldn't be doing it now. But ovbiousky ur curious, and ur right, you deserve to have your questions answered but honestly if we do its like we are encouraging u to have sex or telling you how to give a bj or blah blah blah and we dont want to do that to you and we certainly dont want to talk to a minor about sensitive questions online.

• ... that i just don't understand... Don't tell me you waited till you were thirty to lose your virginty and didn't have a boyfriend till you were twenty. ('Cause if ya did, you'd either be a liar, or one of the rarest people in the world.)

• You are confusing. All i know is that you are too young to work, dont drive, and still live at home. Also you dont buy your own clothes and dont pay bills and taxes.

• The majority of annoyance caused by under 18s is sexual questions.

Teens ask sexual stuff and older people will know the answer, but are reluctant to answer, because what business does a 20, 30, 40, 50 something and so on have telling a child about sex?

It's a very touchy subject. On one hand advice from an experienced adult is far better, than another teenager. On the other, it may come off as creepy that an older person is discussing such things with children.

We don't know whether you're about to turn 18 or you're 13 and considering how often the topic of sex comes up, it's a slippery slope.

• well here are the choices, we ask you, or we find out ourselves and another teen pregnancy has improved the rating. which would you prefer?

• There are some awesome TRULY mature underage users on here, such as @cipher43. They don't stomp their feet and demand respect, they earn it by actually being mature.

• that wasn't attitude. Attitude is "well you must not have ever had sex, because you wouldn't be so bothered by muy question." seriously, words still hurt your feelings? that is very disturbing.

• I don't mind the young kids on here especially when they present valid arguments and viewpoints. I do get uncomfortable having them involved with some of the sexual discussions. I think it's inappropriate and I wish there was an under 18 block for those.

• You do realise that p*rn is out there, they just made fifty shades of grey and elementary schoolers know about it, and an 8 year old somewhere in the world is pregnant. not to mention that there are kids who are under 6 and "homosexual".

• Why is it wrong to be homosexual at age 6.

• @themagijudal I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or the take owner. I just want to make it clear that I'm just saying I feel uncomfortable with the under 18's being in on some of the sexual discussions regardless of sexual orientation.

• I never judge on age, but I do judge on maturity. Sometimes I get an under 18 that thinks they know everything and they can be really cruel and rude. But I do agree with you, the people who are constantly hating on the under 18's for their age need a reality check.

• Wow. I agree with you 100%. You seem very mature. But I think it's the kids on this site who are immature and respond to questions they shouldn't be responding to. That would be annoying. Like a 13 year old answering a question titled how do you give a bj. What adult wants to take advice from a 13 year old on how to give a bj.

• I totally agree. I started on her at 17. I was curious and had a lot if stuff going on that I had no idea what it was or how to handle it. Ya there are the creepers and curses on here but a lot of us Want to learn or teach.

• A lot of the discussions are every sexual. All of us adults could agree that we aren't comfortable discussing the more raw subject matter with children. I'm sorry honey I have to agree and say I believe this is too mature of a site for children. Be careful too by the way u never know if the person u r speaking to is who they say they are.

• I really like writing MyTakes... and I like the setup on here! I'd rate it 8/10!

• I like this website to nice mytake

• No worries! I guess some people are annoyed by some stupid questions asked by under 18 but those people don't understand that adults can ask such stupid questions that you will be scared fir life.