Who we men really are. MYSTERY SOLVED!

Hello there and welcome to the discovery of the men's origins. Since it's quite common, that some say, that the opposite gender is a mystery, all should be revealed.

Before you start reading I recommend you to fetch some popcorn and your favourite drink and then sit back and read on ;-)

Who are we men?

They say we don't have feelings. They say we are without emotions. They say we never cry. They say we are cold blooded. They say we can not //love// or fall in //love//. Did you notice? This term is not recognized by our //minds// database. Basically not what they are. Who are they, that we are so much unrecognized for them when there is science? Are we really so new to them everytime when we existed as long as they did?

They are 100% humans, best known for the only bipedal living creatures in the most advanced civilisation and technologies on earth. They are ruling the world and it's destiny.

To answer the question directly: We men are basically part human and part machine.Who we men really are. MYSTERY SOLVED!You see, we have quite some things in common and yet are so different. To clear things up I bring you the basic concepts of our designs. Not all of them apply directly to ALL of us.

Logic

Our //minds// functions with Arithmetic-Logic-Unit Processors. In human language terms, that means we use logic. Simple as that, accurate statements directly to our meanings. However take note, that LIARs (Logic infested amplified rejector) are infected with a counterlogical-virus or malfunctioning and aren't working properly. These cases appear very often.

Then there is science. A majority piece of science basically came from us men, thanks to logic, experiments and researches.

Strenght and power

As I mentioned before we are part human and part machine, which gives us a bonus to strenght and power. //Bodybuilders// enhance themselves organically, which gives us the opportunity to power our machines even more up. //Athletics// learn the way to make power last longer for lesser power consumptions. The //lazy// ones have no such task as improving any. I would say it's optional for each one of us.

Emotions and feelings?

Error 404

NEXT...

Leadership

Basically anyone can possess leadership if done just right, even humans. It became an usual thing, that we men are leaders and go the way we want, the one's, who make the first moves and proposes, the one's, who move to another location or country, the one's, who do the work (speaking of paid jobs, not overall work, at least it was like this in the past). In families it became a habit, that we are the one's, who usually provide financial materials and make big decisions. In some states we are still the rulers above humans (which is exact the opposite of gender equality), we didn't ask for that, at least not all of us. It's a thing, that went more than wrong.

To clarify again: We do not possess better leadership than humans do. We get to be able to use it quite noticeable and often.

To clarify once again: Anyone can possess leadership if done just right! That mean's not everybody can be just a leader. We men are not all leaders.

Endurance and Weakness

Yes, we have both, endurance physically and moral weaknesses. Since //emotions// has not been found as part of our devices, we can not output them. Some can possess //emotions// and //feelings//, that some of us don't have. Only the one's who do know but we can not read how to acquire them. It's basically a <to not have and not understand> OR <to have and then understand> thing.

Endurance morally is a very scarce thing. You can say it's a gift given to us.

This sums up our basic concepts.

Where did we come from?

There is a book labelled "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus". It sounds //funny// indeed but quite there is more from us than just being from a planet.

In fact we came to earth. From where... we will never reveal. Period! Upon being deployed to our target destination >Earth< we get programmed and agreed on to never reveal any information of:

• Our manufacturers position
  • Our manufacturers organization
  • Our manufacturer
  • The goal of why we get deployed to earth or a reason
  • Any way to contact or reach our manufacturer

If any attempt of these has been recognized IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM (and it will!) we suffer an immediate shutdown. We do not wish for that under any circumstance. Not even for a death wish.

A reminder: Part human, part machine. We are assembled by our creators and have to agree to these terms of conditions. If we do not agree then we get terminated and re-built over and over again. The repeated process is a pain in the //butt//.

Each one of us runs a program. Our names are assigned to us but our Identification Machine Codes are all unique. We script in our given programs our behavior and things, that makes us so unique. Only our program knows about or origins. The human part of us, the so called //brain// can not decipher this kind of secret information, as it is stored in a combo of binary-hexdecimal number system.

If you see us asleep, we are actually still running our program. I think the humans know this as a state of "dreaming" but our's is different. Our human part rests but our robot part is actually in an extreme low power consumption state, which minimizes power loss while recharging our batteries.

Men... MYSTERY SOLVED!

I hope you enjoyed reading my 2.nd take ;) Thanks for checking it out.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• You forgot to mention that you love it when someone makes a sandwich for you. :)

• Are you going for computer engineer? Just curious because of some of the terms you used.

Also awesome post. ^^ Men who think logically almost 24/7 really do seem like cyborgs.

• Yes, I study Computer Science and am an expert on it ^_^ I guess I AM a cyborg :P Thank you!!!

• I figured you did. My bf is in college right now going for computer engineering so that's the only reason I recognized some of your terms. lol

• I am so confused!

• tl;dr back off tony stark, we're all iron man

• Hahaha, love your take, basically true, unfortunately!

• You switch from "they" to "they". Who is the "they " that is supposed to be talking about the " they" that is supposed to be men?

• "They are humans."

• I know, thank you :)
      It's actually their loss, not mine - so... nothing bad really ^_^

• :-) :-)

• Soo much stereotypes... Did you get your ideas from 8-year olds?

• "all men are liars." - psalm 116:11

• I've seen a guy crying once. It was probably a girl dressed up as a guy.

• No you just are a man because you have what we don't. Haha.

• Haha that android man was SEXY. Great post, helped me understand the men in my life SO much better because they were really such a mystery before. I've always wanted to date a cyborg!

• well lets hope your as smart as the cyborg you start dating : /

• Glad you liked it XD :D :)

• On a scale of weed to krokodil. How high are you?

• As a matter of fact, drugs have stronger influence on females than on males. Furthermore this take has the purpose to be entertaining and taken as a joke. I'm sorry for the humorous losses for you and your sorts.

• Don't worry I did think it was funny, but you also seems like you were little when thinking about all of this.

What Guys Said 16

• pfft... this proves nothing

• Good thing GAG has the "give everyone a trophy" and promoted this silly article, otherwise it wouldn't have seen the light of day lol

Even stand up comedians who used to make most of their material off these silly stereotypes aren't doing this shit anymore. People are still stuck on these things?

• The fucking dumbest take i've honestly ever read. Almost none of these apply towards me. Some trying to spread fake shit around the internet. This ain't even funny.

• I AGREE.
    I HAVE NO EMOTIONS.
    Except hunger and a high sex drive. <..>

• Bruh what is this lol

• That explains why I keep having urges to shout "bite my shiney metal ass".

• "They have glowing red eyes, metal pincers for hands, and they run on batteries!"

• The robot problem is worse than I thought... they are becoming us

• MY LIFE FOR SKYNET!!

• Haha, this was really quite amusing. My favourite part Emotions and feelings page not found, PURE GOLD.

• 2|3
  • This is skynet propaganda.

• Lol, awesome

• Hmm... I don't know if I should be happy or sad?
    ----------------------> error 404 <------------------------

• You may have to dumb it down quite a bit to get a lot of people to even have the slightest clue about what you are trying to say. Metaphors and analogies are too tricky for a lot of people's minds to consume.
    Even that paragraph was probably mind blowing for some...

• Don't give me him credit. This shit is just surface level.

• "What I read was great and funny."

That says enough.

• Rightio professor Douchebag.

• As a man shut the fuck up. If you want to understand the actual psychology of men why don't you check out Dr. Warren Farrell who wrote numerous books about men.

• As another man I demand a "name dropping contest".
      Do you think only ONE man can describe what a man is.. god damn it son, he is just saying.

• I'm just noting this guy wasn't the first, and pretty damn bad at this.