How do guys react when they see a naked female?

Today my boyfriend and I went to see a play. Towards the end, the three main characters (all women) took off their dresses, and were naked except for panties. It wasn't sexual, nor an adult play by any means. Anyway, these women had very nice bodies, better than mine, and the nudity went on for like 5 minutes. I could barely watch, since I felt uncomfortable. They were tinier, slimmer, toned and had bigger breasts than me. As he sensed I felt uncomfortable and insecure he told me not to get upset, it's just a play and to be more mature about it and that not all nudity is sexual. But I told him of course you looked at them and enjoyed it, they had better bodies. And he said "Oh, stop comparing yourself, so what, it's a play, so I can't go see any plays now?". And I said to just stop it, according to him, he didn't check them out and that he didn't react sexually, but I don't believe him. I just dislike that there's always female nudity everywhere to one degree or another, and I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• In that case, I wouldn't be sexually aroused by them. And here's the deal. He's in a relationship with you. What's he going to do, go down to backstage and ask for their phone numbers?

You may not be a prude, but you're very insecure about something that is not that big of a deal for most everyone else.

I'm not saying you need to be like other people, but I assure we all see or hear something that personally offends at least once a day, and you don't see people making the issue personal or allowing it to affect their day, or their relationships.

For example, I hear people in my classes talk about using drugs all the time. It's specifically offensive to me because I don't believe anything productive has come the use of illicit narcotics.

Yet, I don't call the people out, I don't portray myself as being uncomfortable, and I don't make it an issue.

What will be, will be. As long as someone isn't trying to make a victim out of me, they can go play on their side of the fence, and act like an idiot or whatever.

Like I said, it's not that big of deal to men when they see naked women at a play, or a film, or wherever. It's only an issue for those that make it one. So calm down, and realize your boyfriend cares for you and isn't going to leave you for a "better" body, whatever that means.

He picked you, so why would he drop the relationship like a rock for the sight of female nudity? That's not logical.