Do guys want girls to catch them staring?

There is this guy who always stares at me so much that every time I catch him at it, he doesn't turn his head or look away, but he keeps staring at me and we'll stare at each other for like 2 seconds or more and I'll be the first one to look away. He also has this look on his face which is hard to explain. I don't know if he likes me or not, but he knows I like him, you think he's only staring at me like this because he knows I like him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha def not just cause he knows you like him. He def likes you too. (if he wasn't interested and knew you liked him, he wouldn't be making eye contact. ) 1. He could be trying to flirt. (Staring can be flirty and sexy, but can get creepy. Its an art really haha) 2. He might be really attracted to you. I remember a few times that I've stared at a girl. She's caught me staring, and I have actually said to myself "fuck it, she's too hot to look away. " That is def were a guy starts to head toward creepy. Lol

• Thanks! I hope your right! =)

• Show Older
    • That makes me feel a little better. Maybe pouncing on him and ripping my clothes off will give him a sign to say "hello. " LOL. I think guys in general second guess yourselves around girls waaaay to much. 99% of the time the guys looks good enough for us to date him anyway. The guy I like doesn't look bad at all (many girls have commented on him) and judging by your picture neither do you so don't be so scared to approach us chicks! LOL. - A minute ago

• Haha, I actually have a really funny story about that. I'm guessing some guy was doing number 2 to me,and I kept looking back cause he wouldn't look away and I guess he thought I was checking him too, so he smiled and told me to come over, but I was definitely not interested. needless to say, it ended up with me telling him I was a lesbian.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I think I have the same problem with this girl I'm my chem class that sits next to me

What Girls Said 3

• I have the same issue right now with my crush. He knows I like him and I found out through his brother that he likes me but he will only stare or look away really fast. Trust me, if he wasn't attracted to you he would not be staring. Its just like if you saw a guy that you weren't attracted to (and you knew he liked you), you wouldn't stare at him so as not to give him the wrong impression. He likes you girl! Have you thought of approaching him and saying hello? Good luck!

• HAHA nah! I'm sure he just thinks you're really hot and he's not sure if you would be into a white guy. Or more specifically him haha. My last girlfriend was black and I was a bit shy at first cause I wasn't sure if she'd wanna dance with my waspy self lol.

• That makes me feel a little better. Maybe pouncing on him and ripping my clothes off will give him a sign to say "hello. " LOL. I think guys in general second guess yourselves around girls waaaay to much. 99% of the time the guys looks good enough for us to date him anyway. The guy I like doesn't look bad at all (many girls have commented on him) and judging by your picture neither do you so don't be so scared to approach us chicks! LOL.

• Hahaha have to say you've got a great sense of humor and sound like a lot of fun! Too bad you're in texas ; ). Good luck with that guy!

• Awww! I have the same thing going on with this guy at the gym. He ALWAYS catches me staring at him. But IM the one who looks away first. I wonder if I'm obvious. Lol. Good luck to you! =]

• Ha!!!! how can someone DISAGREE with what I wrote. how rude.

• LOL I've been looking around for a question like this the same thing happens to me, he knows I l like him but he stares at me all the time glowgirl8 basically has the same story as mine lol