If he is calling every day, does that mean he's interested in me?

the boy I am talking to calls me every day from the time he's at home and the time he goes to work and gets off work...i like him a lot and want to go farther...but I just want to know am I the only girl he's talking to now?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• any relationship that has only one thing as involvement isn't love ! you must get on without his words of encouragement or you will only be stiffing your own future with someone who does want more than sex from you. You need to focus on your independence from this guy or you will only end up with heart break when he finds someone different! or if he already has and you don't know it! HIV, Syphilis or AIDs come to mind! can you live with that? remember unprotected sex can have un reported consequence up to 7 years. Be strong tell him NO More I am done

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 8

• He's interested in knowing more about you if he likes to talk to you so much. Bring up your feelings and he might feel the same. Act too slow and he might not think you're interested in him though. He might think you're a bit more interested in him if YOU call around the time he usually does instead of him calling.

• short and simple . he is

• Look at it this way, if he wasn't interested on some level, why would he call you at all?

• Yeah, he digs you.

• He likes you. And he's a chump.

• Why he a chump

• He meant made out with you. And yeah our quite honestly you'd be lucky if I called you once in a week. And he most defiantely isn't talking to other girls. I don't think he has enough time for that lol

• @centrestriker so true

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 14

• It sounds like he does like you and that you're the only girl he's talking to. He seems to be spending every free minute talking to you

• no, calling everyday does not mean he is interested. but it doesn't mean he isn't either. to get the answers to these questions you need to take a risk and find out from him.

• At least he doesn't tell you "i love you" and than does not call you all week! Now how confusing is that? I hate him--anyway, back to you-- this guys calls you several times a week--you can be sure he likes you, but still hold your guard, be careful till you get to know him more to know for sure-- but calling you is definitely a good start.

• how the heck are we supposed to know that!?!?!

• um, yes! why would he not be? no, he just calls you for the heck of it :)

More from Girls
9