• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like having big butts?

I just wanna know because some girls like to be thin and some like to have curves?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think to me it's more about shape than size. I used to be a REALLY thin girl. Like people thought I was anorexic. I'm just one of those girls that doesn't gain weight easily. Now that I'm a little older and I have 2 kids, I have put on a little but in mostly all the right places. (Would just like to pull my waist in a little tighter.) I am definitely much happier with the curves than I was as a bag of bones. But it's more about shape than anything. If it has a good round, proportional shape that goes well with the rest of your figure. I honestly don't think my butt is all that big but then I've been told quite recently that it is. So go figure.

What Girls Said 15

• lol I do. That's why I always wear jeans--I fill them out well.

• well I do I used to have a big arse but now its kinda non existent give me kim kardashians big arse any day of the week

• I actually wouldn't mind a piece of that either.

• Lol

• yes! I have an ass and its only ever worked out for me. I like my ass and so do other people :)

• I don't like big butts, however, I think that there are two types of "big butts" (haha) big (fat) butts and big (toned) butts, I don't think any girl wants the first option. at least I don't

• for me, its all about proportions .=)

• Definitely!I am thin and I have a lot of curves. Girls know ass an boobs are turn-ons so naturally they want them.I have hug butt, and love it. If a asked you "Does my butt look big in these jeans?" I would be more upset if you said no. But then again, this is me.

• LMAO! I would be so upset if someone said "no" to me too!

• i love big butts and I cannot lie. lol but seriously I do love my big bottom. it makes me feel good when I put on tight fitting jeans. it's like I'm a woman on the prowl. it makes me feel sexy. those and my eyes are my best assets (no pun intended). :p

• Lol I'm naturally curvy and honestly for the most part I LOVE It. Don't get me wrong it has its good and bad day's , bad being when all the focus is put on it. Guy's are funny to me they either like big butt's or nice breasts . . I don't get it either way.

• i love my big arse! I was a gymnast for a while so my curves kinda never happened because of how gymnastics built me. but my ass is huge! it makes up for the curves I don't have.

• I want to be thin with some curves. To me, there is nothing worse than a flat ass. I don't want to be thick though

• HAHAHAH nothing worse to me either, I call it white girl syndrome (luckily it's usually curable)

• I like my curves. For women I think it is same old adage. We always want what we don't have. Girls with straight hair want curly, Girls with curly hair want straightBlondes want to be red, red want to be brown, brown want to be blonde.I would like to lose about 20 pounds but I don't ever want to be thin. I want to be curvy and volumscuious. I know girls that only want to be paper thin. It really just depends on your own idea of what attractive is.

• lmfao - not to sound cocky but I love my ass because its just right for my body. Its all about proportion. If your ass is bigger then your body then it looks bad (in my opinion). But, if your butt goes with your body then I'm sure it'll look good for anyone. Usually, some girls don't like their butts because its either too big or too small (out of proportion), so really its all about how well your butt is in proportion with your body.

• I gotta phatty and LOVE IT! It makes everything look WONDERFUL on ME! Unfortunately I can't speak for all because my cousin got a HUGE PHATTY and CAN'T STAND IT! But. I love it. I can careless about the attention because I'm happily taken but overall. GOD BLESSED ME! :)

• I am 4'11 and i stay this height forever but i have really big boobs and a huge butt and guys seem to like that, because it compliment my figure very well.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!