What is considered too fat for you men??

Guys what do you prefer?

Skinny - 100 - 115 pounds

Medium - 120 - 130 pounds

Large - 150 180 pounds

Please elaborate in why you like your women that size.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some guys will tell you that weight matters, but they just don't know how to tell you what they mean by that. Ultimately, don't concern yourself with the number, because it doesn't mean anything.

What guys look for is how she carries herself, if whatever weight she has suits her, and if she is pretty either way. I have seen some full figured women that I find very unattractive, and very frequently, I find full figured women who are hotter than some of their skinny counterparts.

Don't kill yourself over skinny vs. chubby, that's missing the point. What matters is how the weight looks on you, and how you wear/carry yourself.

• totally agree!

• Lemme add that I would not be disappointed to be with a chubby, but still beautiful and classy girl. Pretty is pretty.

What Guys Said 22

• Weight isn't everything, once dated a girl who was 170 lbs but didn't look it at all. I actually like a touch of softness though so maybe I was biased. Also, some girls wear weight well and it actually looks flattering.

• If the guy is trying to be realistic, it all depends on the built of the guy too. For me, since I am not too big, not too smal, and yet on the saller side, I would definitely go with Medium because generally that kind of girl would be in the 5'2" to 5'5" range and I love that. With that height range, everything about the girl looks good.

• i like them tall I like the small I love them all

haha

but id prefer a women who is active and takes care of her body

and some where in between skinny and medium

but to be honest its also in the way they make me feel

cause if she's a skinny bitch

id ask her why so angry bitch? ha ha but maybe break it to her nicely with a babe in the begining

because all women are good

they just have to treat you as good as you do them, and personality and what not

• skinny (not anorexic) to average I guess that's medium I don't really know what girls weights are

• Weight is irrelevant, I prefer a woman with a body fat percentage of 17% or lower, I draw the line at 27% body fat.

• Can you tell by just looking?

• Medium

• It all depends on the height to weight ratio for the girl. Some girls can carry an extra 15 to 20 pounds and still look good but that's not the norm.

• Look beautiful wome come in different shapes and sizes...as long as she takes care of herself its all good

• 140 pounds is pushing it. That's where I usually draw the line.

• Yes it does. There are a few exceptional cases, but normally any female in the height range of 5'0" to 5'8" with a weight over 140 is usually carrying some extra weight.

• doesn't it depend on the height?

• medium or large, I just don't like skinny very much :)

• Over 160. And I don't know. I've always like what most guys would call chubby which is the 130-160 range.

• When I was younger, I preferred skinny. As I get older, I am more accepting of medium, and even large. Perhaps because that is what is available! But I still think that thin women with good muscle definition are particularly hot!

• Depends on other factors. You can't determine it by weight alone. To a girl who's 5'10" or has denser bones, 100-115 lbs isn't skinny, its sickly and malnourished.

For the record I like women of all sizes, but my ideal woman is tall--about as tall as me (at 5'11") give or take, I would expect a healthy and active woman of that height to be in anywhere from 140-180 lbs unless she had a small/thin frame or little to no muscle mass.

• Lol, read my answer.

You explained it quite well. :P

• For?

• Thank you very much! ^.^

• depends on her size but if she's like 5'5 a below 115 pounds.

if she's like 5'6 to 5'9 then 130

• First of all I'd like to comment on some oversights concerning the methodology with which you collect data. The hypothetical figures , however accurate on the average 1.70 woman might seem, exclude all women bellow or over that height.

now, to answer your question, some excess fat (about 3-5 kg or 6-10pounds, given that the conversion from metric to UK figures is correct) to the commonly accepted average weight used to be perceived as a sign of fertility (before the fashion industry , incapable as it is to see the beauty in a healthy human body). Thus , intuitively, I "prefer" the 130-140 / 1.70m girl

• What height should I imagine? It's kinda relevant here.

'Average' would not be a helpful answer.

• I don't have a very strong weight preference, weight-wise my requirements are mostly limited to 'looks healthy' :D. Anything between the upper limit of 'skinny' and the lower limit of 'large' would probably 'qualify' automatically, and so would many girls who are slightly lighter or heavier than that, on a case-by-case basis :p

• Let's say a woman who is 5'7

• I love all the sizes =] I like girls of all weight, like. From skin-and-bones to hanging meat, I looove it. I don't know why, to be honest.

• Height is important. 5'10, 130 pounds, skinny. 4'10, 130 pounds, large.

5'0/115

5'6/130

5'10/150

• Medium and less than large. I like a girl with meat on her bones but I would rather not her have all here weight in her stomach and more spread out evenly on her body.

• A few more variables: how tall, and how athletic?

150 looks different on 4'11 than it does on 6'2", and it looks different on a soccer player than on an ice cream addict.

• personally I like a girl that is skinny and in shape, but weight is dependent on height, muscles, etc.

However, like the other people said there is definitely a type for everyone.

• skinny

What Girls Said 19

• yeah it does depend on the women and how they carry the weight.

I mean I had a friend who was probably in the Large size and she is beautiful and gets a lot of guys. I am in the Medium range but I wear my clothes a certain way that makes me look attractive. Also I think it depends on your height too. You didn't specify that. A person could be like 5'9 and be 120 and that's super skinny.

• Height matters. A 5'0 girl and a 6'0 girl are going to look really different even if they weigh the same.

• it depends on her height. a 6' foot person that's 120 is pretty skinny

• dont you think you should include HEIGHT ?

• It's not the number on the scale that counts.

One of my good friends from high school has a great body (36C, size 8 pants, no love handles, awesome butt) and she weighs 145.

• Why is 115 in the skinny range?

If I were 115 I'd be anorexic and my body would be shutting down. Taller girls weigh more. End of story. I know some girls who are 115 and are little porkers while tall girls at 155 are are skin and bones.

• You're kind of being dramatic. Or hsve you actually been 115 with your body shutting down & how tall are you 6 ft? I'm 85- 95 I've been that & less since I was 11 & I'm no where near shutting down. I have a very active life and lots of energy.

• I consider 5'6" 130lbs pushing it. That's probably just cause I have high expectations in myself though.

• I'm 5'1" and about 116. Ugly face though.

• Cos it's true by most people's standards :P

• WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????/ Why would you say that?

• I guess I am medium cause I am short 109 pounds and 5'2 and size 0 waist 4 pants 34A chest and big biceps at least I get quite a few comments from other girls who seem me in a tank top burshing my hair ( wow you have huge biceps ) xD I like weighttraining running and sports too much.

• I think you are too fat.

• I guess I'm in the large range. I'm 150 pounds. I never have trouble getting guys. I actually get more guys at my weight then I ever did at 120-130.

• Ha thanks.

• And let me tell you girlfriend your the best thing my eyes have ever laid sight on your lookin sexy gorgeous

• hey what about xtra large---180+?

• Eye-roll. Then another one.

Did you accidentally "forget" that there's tall girls out there? Such as, well, me?

I have no trouble saying I weigh 140 pounds. And I'm skinny.

Hmmm ... how can that be?

-.-

• They seem to be saying the same thing though, me dear. :)

• The question was meant for guys, hun...

• It depends on height. I'll use my height as an example

I'm 5'6

Skinny 100-110

Normal 111-115

Fat >115

• Evangelina, is that you? You seem as brainwashed...

• Im 5'6 and I weigh more than that and I'm not fat

• She was skinny lol, couldn't even that she could benefit from loosing even a little. But she didn't like it, and honestly that frustrated the hell out of me. It's true that I don't mind chubby women either (see my other answer), but I know skinny and attractive, and this girl was downright hot.

You might be confusing "Skinny" with "Fit", and well I can't do much about that. I go for both. Like I said, pretty is pretty, and you should know that I am otherwise very picky :)

• Show Older
  • i weigh 153 and am 5'5 and in no way consider myself large. especially since most of my shirts are smalls. however myjean size is any where from 7-11

• How the weight distributes depends on the height too - you can't just say that 100lbs is skinny - because it's pretty much the normal size for girls below 5'2. However, someone 6 foot tall may weigh a 150lbs and still appear skinny, because of how tall they are.

• If 100 pounds is normal for 5'2 I better lose 50 pounds! Haha no, actually I looked anorexic at 115 pounds.

• I am saying in general....

• Where's your average range in there? It's like you have two skinny ranges, then a huge large one.

• Don't you suppose that different guys like different types of girls. I think there are matches for everyone

• Yes, that's why I asked the question. I said "please elaborate in why you like your women that size"

• it's not the weight that counts..it's how you carry it. ie: really fit girls with amazing bodies might be ilke 140 pounds, because its muscle, etc.

• Luciaa, you're pretty lucky. I'm also 5'3'' and a size 3ish but I weigh about 110 and ANYTIME I gain weight it inflates my thighs and hence jean size. None of it everrr goes in my bra or "other good places". It really does just show that weight is more about how you wear it.

• Why would people cringe at your weight? that makes no since.

• This is very true. I am 5 3", 138 lbs, size 4, very fit, and have never been called fat. Most people cringe at my weight, but I put most of it in my bra and other good places. Never ever had a guy complain, and try not to worry about the scale. Society wants us all to think we need to look like Kate Moss. I say bull sh*t, eat cake and live.