What is considered too fat for you men??

Guys what do you prefer?

Skinny - 100 - 115 pounds

Medium - 120 - 130 pounds

Large - 150 180 pounds

Please elaborate in why you like your women that size.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys will tell you that weight matters, but they just don't know how to tell you what they mean by that. Ultimately, don't concern yourself with the number, because it doesn't mean anything.

What guys look for is how she carries herself, if whatever weight she has suits her, and if she is pretty either way. I have seen some full figured women that I find very unattractive, and very frequently, I find full figured women who are hotter than some of their skinny counterparts.

Don't kill yourself over skinny vs. chubby, that's missing the point. What matters is how the weight looks on you, and how you wear/carry yourself.

• Lemme add that I would not be disappointed to be with a chubby, but still beautiful and classy girl. Pretty is pretty.

• totally agree!

What Guys Said 23

• A few more variables: how tall, and how athletic?

150 looks different on 4'11 than it does on 6'2", and it looks different on a soccer player than on an ice cream addict.

• It all depends on the height to weight ratio for the girl. Some girls can carry an extra 15 to 20 pounds and still look good but that's not the norm.

• Depends on other factors. You can't determine it by weight alone. To a girl who's 5'10" or has denser bones, 100-115 lbs isn't skinny, its sickly and malnourished.

For the record I like women of all sizes, but my ideal woman is tall--about as tall as me (at 5'11") give or take, I would expect a healthy and active woman of that height to be in anywhere from 140-180 lbs unless she had a small/thin frame or little to no muscle mass.

• What height should I imagine? It's kinda relevant here.

'Average' would not be a helpful answer.

• Let's say a woman who is 5'7

• I don't have a very strong weight preference, weight-wise my requirements are mostly limited to 'looks healthy' :D. Anything between the upper limit of 'skinny' and the lower limit of 'large' would probably 'qualify' automatically, and so would many girls who are slightly lighter or heavier than that, on a case-by-case basis :p

• 52d

what about a girl, 18, 5'2?

• First of all I'd like to comment on some oversights concerning the methodology with which you collect data. The hypothetical figures , however accurate on the average 1.70 woman might seem, exclude all women bellow or over that height.

now, to answer your question, some excess fat (about 3-5 kg or 6-10pounds, given that the conversion from metric to UK figures is correct) to the commonly accepted average weight used to be perceived as a sign of fertility (before the fashion industry , incapable as it is to see the beauty in a healthy human body). Thus , intuitively, I "prefer" the 130-140 / 1.70m girl

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 20

• Don't you suppose that different guys like different types of girls. I think there are matches for everyone

• Yes, that's why I asked the question. I said "please elaborate in why you like your women that size"

• Why is 115 in the skinny range?

If I were 115 I'd be anorexic and my body would be shutting down. Taller girls weigh more. End of story. I know some girls who are 115 and are little porkers while tall girls at 155 are are skin and bones.

• You're kind of being dramatic. Or hsve you actually been 115 with your body shutting down & how tall are you 6 ft? I'm 85- 95 I've been that & less since I was 11 & I'm no where near shutting down. I have a very active life and lots of energy.

• Eye-roll. Then another one.

Did you accidentally "forget" that there's tall girls out there? Such as, well, me?

I have no trouble saying I weigh 140 pounds. And I'm skinny.

Hmmm ... how can that be?

-.-

• The question was meant for guys, hun...

• They seem to be saying the same thing though, me dear. :)

• I guess I'm in the large range. I'm 150 pounds. I never have trouble getting guys. I actually get more guys at my weight then I ever did at 120-130.

• And let me tell you girlfriend your the best thing my eyes have ever laid sight on your lookin sexy gorgeous

• Ha thanks.

• How the weight distributes depends on the height too - you can't just say that 100lbs is skinny - because it's pretty much the normal size for girls below 5'2. However, someone 6 foot tall may weigh a 150lbs and still appear skinny, because of how tall they are.

• I am saying in general....

• If 100 pounds is normal for 5'2 I better lose 50 pounds! Haha no, actually I looked anorexic at 115 pounds.

More from Girls
15