• Ask
  • myTake

What Does It Mean When A Guy Opens Up To You?

See, there's this guy I'm super interested in. I met him a few months ago but only recently we've been talking a lot. In the last week we've talked... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He trusts you, confides, building rapport, is open with you ie likes you

What Guys Said 2

• Guys will open up in people they trust. That means their mum, their best friend, a girl who they consider a good friend, or yes girlfriend material. I'm different, I dump my feelings on everyone :P but experiment a little, ask him what they think about you, and tell them to be honest. If he opened up to you, he is going to be honest about this one, and make sure you say it puts no pressure on what you have either way. If you like this guy, he could be a great friend, or a boyfriend who you have fun with and then end up hurting. Guys won't say it, but they get beat up about relationships ending, they will bottle it in and it will hurt.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!