Ladies - if a man calls you "miss" is it a turn on?

Like if a guy is trying to get by you and says excuse me miss. Or miss do you know what time it is. Or after you give a guy the time or something he says thank you miss. I do this a lot out of politeness. But I just wonderd what goes threw a girls mind when a man calls her miss.

Most Helpful Girl

• It never really stuck me any kind of way when someone called me miss...however, the first time someone called me ma'am I was pretty devastated! lol I still get the heebeejeebees when someone calls me that. I know they are just trying to be polite but it still stings.

What Girls Said 8

• People call me that when I'm at work so it doesn't bother me because its more of in a respect way... yet I think outside of work it might seem a little odd to me for someone my age to say it. But in someone your age group I would feel like its common. I don't think it'd bother me either way though.

• I think it all depends on how you say it. For instance, when you are trying to get by a girl and you say excuse me miss in a very polite tone, its not taken as anything in my eyes. However, if you say it in a real flirty sly way and look into my eyes, I'll be like whoa, who are you? (=

• i usually think the guy is older than he is

or trying to act older

or super polite

i guess it's not a really bad thing,

but its definitely not a turn on...

• no I don't like it. It makes me feel old and think the guy is trying to hard

• lol na nigga it makes us feel like grannies :D

• I am trying to figure out why this guy I talks to calls me Ms he's 28 & I'm 25 so I don't know maybe he thinks I'm a little lady in a sense?

• no I don't like it makes me feel old too but instead say something like baby

• not a on but I definitely like it!

What Guys Said 0