Do girls like guys with hairy legs?

of course, not overly hairy, but a reasonable amount! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• yes..at one point of my life all the guys that were in my class shaved their legs and if one of them didn't they made fun of him I like it because they were taking care of their bodies and they knew how us girls always had to shaved our legs and make sure its perfect...after a year I got really tired and sick of it because really it was ridiculous then they didn't shaved for a week and had that short hard itchy hair on their legs which I hate to see...seriously guys should have to shave their legs..your leg hair is pretty cute and straight(or curly) but its hot GUYS DONT SHAVE YOUR LEGS...you might have lots of hair on your legs but don't worry your a guy and still looks good

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 32

• i don't really notice but I guess it's alright. most guys I go out with have a little hair on them, but it's his personality and non-physical traits that matter. just do what you feel comfortable with

• Yes, hairiness is awesome.

• yeah, so long as the leg isn't so covered in hair that you can't see the skin. some leg hair is nice though.

• Yeah, please please don't shave your legs.

• EWWW NO I PERFER NO HAIR...N NO EWW ON DE ARM PITS EITHER...YIKES LMFAO...

More from Girls
27

What Guys Said 4

• Don't basically all guys have hairy legs?

• my girlfriend says it makes her itchy when I put my leg on her cuddleing

• there are so many guys I no that wax and shave their legs.. its so gay but they all think their

big and tough...hahaha fools

• Iam 15 and have some hairy legs and people make fun of me for it what should I do shave or leave it

I'm 16 and actually hairy Than my dad which is odd but if it's that hairy just trim them don't shave because they might make fun that you shave