Why are men so inconsiderate of women's feelings?

Lately I am feeling depressed.. I hate my relationship and waiting for that exact moment to just end it. I am very emotional during this time so I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Lately I am feeling depressed.. I hate my relationship and waiting for that exact moment to just end it."

It is common for people (both sexes) to experience major changes in thier life; jobs, relationships, location ...etc. around the age of 29-30. It is the time people say, "I have put up with you (job/partner/location/lifestyles ...) long enough..."

Before you end it, find some alone-time, and answer this question, "What do I want my boyfriend to be like ?" If your present boyfriend matches your answers, fine. If not, forget him, focus on your answers until you meet the person you want. Not ALL men are inconsiderate of women's feeling.

That being said, it is a person's responsibility to look after his/her emotional well-beingness, and not someone else. If you feel that you would be happier without the present relationship, then indeed it is your responsibility to end it. Best of luck !