Why are video games better than women?

i be insane if I choose a video game over a woman but I got to admit that video games are better then women in some part like...

1) they have an on/off switch 2) they don't complain when you play with them all day 3) they don't complain when you don't play with them at all 4) you could adjust their difficulty setting 5) they don't get jealous when you buy/play another video game console etc, but do you know any other reasons?

ohh yea! and 6) they don't follow you around after you played with them
damn this was fun! I will never regret asking this

lmao! is funny how many people deleted me as the friends, after I asked this question
their*
so yea! for those of you that deleted me from their friends list upon asking this question... THANK YOU SO MUCH! for taking those type of actions. it just shows me how HYPOCRITES you guys are and I hate hypocrites, so you guys don't know the favor you guys did upon unfriending me, lmfao!
oohh yea and reason number 7) you can sell them back and buy new games!
link

this guy give even more reasons... I'm kinda of jealous that he came out with more reasons them me, but he got my full respect

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 36

What Guys Said 35

• Selected as most helpful

Well.. there is no comparison

they are completely different categories

however if you prefer

playing video games

to spending time with women, that is your business.

but you can't rationally identify what a 'woman' is, the way you can a video game. because people are not objects& they are all unique& different from each other.. you do not have instructions.. you have to get to know them to find out

but if you prefer video games that is your business

but your question is irrational imo. its a category mistake.

Different than video games, women are not meant for your entertainment they are human beings independent of your relation to them. Video games are video games, BECAUSE human beings play them.A woman is a human being, whether you play her or not

• yea.. I don't see the point in blocking someone. I and real life, you meet a lot of people with different views. its delusional to expect to have complete agreement online, where people are probably more honest then in real life. Why not just get used to disparity between views. That's reality.

• and beside being hypocrites, I also noticed how some users here are straight up COWARDS. I'm not gona point fingers but some here have responded with a lot of hostility and I have fought them back. but you know what they have done after I answer to their bitch-ness? they BLOCKED me! that should show you the COWARD-ness within them

• Fair enough ;)

• Show Older
  • You got owned so much on one question.

• Haha love this question! :D I laughed for 5 minutes

• haha two things that will ruin a person

• and sensitive

• lol cause they are laaame

• Show Older
  • Your updates make you sound even more ridiculous.

• really! now I know how much you admire my work... thanks for taking the time to make up opinions

• why does that make people hypocrites?

• the people who where my friends and deleted me because of this question are hypocrites because most of them I used to talk to almost everyday and they just x me out of the blue. something that's fake, hypocrites do best... DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!?

• I read it and get that...I'm just curious what they hypocrisy was about.

• read the update over... and if your not one of those people I'm referring to, don't worry about

• Show Older
  • Shut up, I doubt they give a f*ck

• Im bored.

• if you didn't care... why did you bother showing your opinion/interest to the response of this so called "ass"?

• Im not hurt, I don't care, you seem like an ass.

• Show Older
  • wow...you need to find better women.

• lmao video games are better than men too ;)

• Now there's something that sounds worth trying! Might be a little hard to concentrate though lol

• unless they sucky you off/eat you out while playing, then you got the best of both worlds! M I RITE?!

• Video games can't get jealous?

• You sound sheltered and like a cave dweller. This is funny, but I've seen this attitude from a lot of guys (and some girls). Far too much escaping from reality, which proves just how immature some people are who play games. Not every gamer is like this, but far too many are. "OMG REALITY SUCKS. I'M GONNA GO HIDE FROM IT."

Have fun with your lovely little theory there though. Video games won't keep you warm at night or get you laid.

• You need to work on your writing skills. I have no idea wtf you just said. You're a self proclaimed "artist?" No wonder you have problems with the ladies.

• this*

• theres difference type of women in ththjis world, trust me. plus I met once in a while not 24/7 like you think

ps= escaping reality is what we artist love doing to accomplish our goals

• Show Older
  • Why is chocolate better than a man? 1) It always make you feel good if you're upset 2) It doesn't yell at you for putting on a little weight 3) A little amount if sufficient, no big production of how much of a man it is 4) It tastes good :p 5) It is always where you left it and there for your convenience (in the cabinet) as opposed to out all night and not telling you where it is or leaving you hanging and last but not least 6) It never thinks someone else is prettier :)

• Yep, we have a comedian..

how about this

1. you can't f*** a game console...

and that pretty much sums it up AND also, you shouldn't be 'playing' with women, we're humans, not gaming consoles. And I agree with what other girls have said about joysticks, although I'm sure the gaming discs would be content with what pleasure they get from you. And no doubt the controller vibrations would do more for a woman then what you could.

• and like I told queefy... I never said "video games are better than women in s SEXUAL WAY" so next time before you answer a question please read the whole thing and don't look at other peoples answers and try to form your out of them, "make your own answer"

• Ummm? Okay then... Weirdo.

• yea... that my life seems to be really important to ya! lmao :P

• Show Older
  • Damn, you just love pissing people off, huh?

• hardy har har

• Well if you want to treat women like video games, then yeah continue play real video games, because we're human too, not games.

• thats right! where did I say women aren't humans?

• By all means, continue playing with your video games. You'll be doing women (and humanity) a favour. :P

• No idea why you're commenting on this months later, but um, good for you, I guess.

• yes, I'll do exactly what Kain6th said... "i didn't come to this world to please anybody" but if what I like to do really does do a favor to humanity, then I don't mind doing humanity(specially u) that favor

• lol ouch

• Show Older
  • And you know why video games are better than men? The joysticks never go soft.

That's all I have to say.

• and about the last part of my statement, I'm confident about it because like I said "i didn't mean video games are better than women in a sexual way"... unlike you who does look for your sexual need in video games and you actually take pride in it. lmao

• yes I do know because all I did was analyze what you said and use my street knowledge that I'm gifted with. it was no rocket science

• QA-- only you would know that

Belgie & Elijah -- :D **HUGS!** and it took me a while to find that link :p

• Show Older
  • Or you can just get laid and I'm sure your view will change...

• i have... and after a year or 2, still do a 360

• Get to know the girl before jumping into anything then. Of course video games are fun, but living your whole life alone? ehh lol

• i gone after the total opposite of what your saying... but like I said they do a 360, unlike my XBOX 360 that never changes unless I make it, lmao

• Show Older
  • Video games ARE better than women, I agree with you.

• 1) They're mostly designed by men

2) You don't actually have to commit to them.

3) They don't have feelings you have to consider

4) You can control them

5) You can beat them

6) You're awarded with money, items, and power instead of love and affection.

• your 100% right! and I love the #6... since "love and affection" comes with a lot of negative consequences

• you don't have to take care of them

• Show More
  • You can't have sex with a video game think about that

• i know you cant... but think about this one, when you have sex with a chick there's a 87% percent chance that she is gonna follow your ass around 24/7 till the point you that she makes your life miserable. opposed to what I met in #6. by the way life is not all about sex anyways

• And the good thing about video games is you can sell and trade them away. unlike women your stuck with them.

• hahahaha!

• @ update: what a lousy update. If you were on my friends list, I would delete you as well.

• THANX! for checking out my profile

• u look like an idiot

• it was so lousy that you had to go ANONYMOUS and make an opinion on it huh? lol

• Video games don't have gay friends or watch Oprah.

• 1) Games don't judge

2) Games are ALWAYS there

3) Games will never break your heart, and cast you aside like road kill.

4) Games provide just as much entertainment as women

5) Games are free to use as long as you like after you've bought one

6) You can go own and play as many different games as you like and they won't be jealous

7) Games do not moan

8) You can play games with friends

9) Getting an achievement/unlock in a game such as Battlefield 3, that you've been working for ages, is VERY rewarding.

10) You don't have any commitment, play whenever you like, for however long you like

• Woo another reason, thanks man.

• Because in video games you can teabag someone while wearing a full suit of armor, while in real life, you can't (well you can, but I wouldn't suggest it...).

• I disagree with a fiery passion!

• lol. Video games aren't better than women. you can't replace a human being. But there are some guys (and even girls) who just love video games. Don't take it personally, it's like a hobby (albeit, an atrophic one).

• Well I've got one reason why they're better...they're real.

• yea... a REAL pain in the ass, ey?

• Yeah totally, your character in wow definitely exists in real life

• so are video games.

• haha this is funny..it depends on the women if the women not so good looking and I just want to hit it I could put other things befor her

• Even if all your friends play around with all your games they won't call them sluts lol.

Still I would rather have women,but I do enjoy games.I remember long ago this one guy who use to be my friend left his girlfriend outside in the hallway to play some games on ps1 for over a hour.The reason she couldn't come in was because my mom didn't want girls in the home unless she was my girlfriend(I was like 14 at the time).Girls >>>>>> Games,but I do love me some games over girls once in a while.

• I will give up video games to be with my girl,or invite her to play them with me.I would love to hold her hand and make her feel good anyway I can. she doesn't have to follow me because I'm right next to her as much as possible to play with her hair or rub her feet, there is nothing I would rather do but her, I call her sweet baby all day long when she talks to me and I love it when I can make her feel safe in my arms.She dumped me,so that is one thing tht is better is my platstation won't dump me): but it is not fair to compare the two, I love a women in my hands rather than a controller tht doesn't give love back.

• I disagree, I prefer women to video games by far

• You made some great points in my opinion, but yet each one (Video game and woman) all have their pros and cons, just like I'm sure (Video game and male) has it's pros in cons in a woman's opinion.

1) They have an on/off switch ... Well, that can be said about us as males as well.

2) They don't complain when you play with them all day ... I love a lot of touchiness in a relationship but damnit not all dayyyy and I'm sure a woman is the same way, the video game might feel that way also but it can't talk, it just causes systems to overheat and you need a new one after a while, and that may be your sign.

3) They don't complain with you don't play with them at all ... I'm sure if you was to play with a woman ALL day for seven days and the next day she doesn't complain that you are not playing with her, I bet not, jeez you just played with your non stop for a week, I would need a break myself as a man and be like get off me woman lol

4) About setting their difficulty level ... I have nothing lol

5) They don't get jealous with you buy/play another "video game" ... Well the way you just put that is more like this ... You saying you want a woman/gf/fiance/wife that does not get jealous when you "buy/play" with another woman ... Well first off, playing with another woman while in a relationship is cheating and if you can't be true to the one you with, you don't need to be dating. And also, if you are "buying" another woman, you are doing it wrong my brother.

6) They don't follow you around after playing with them ... I would say this goes for young girls, girls that might have been a virgin before you met 'em and now they get clingy ... Same goes for guys, I have seen women, "put it on" some men and then the guy acts like a dog in heat.

All in all, video games are great - I do put some time away in the day to play my Black Ops, but at the end of the day my friend, I'm still looking for that woman that can be there for me, cuddle with at night time, make breakfast for in the morning, have great talks and laughs and just have that unbelievable connection.

Now if you are sleeping and cuddling with you video games, talking to it and making it breakfast, you might want to get the brain examined. =)

• no I don't do any of the last ones, lmao I just playing with them the way they were design for. and about the 1st one... you know women find all that offensive anyways

• own relationship it was just... wow. How a guy can easily treat someone else like that for the sake of a game is just ...wtf. I'd addressed this phenomenon on a forum somewhere and the overwhelming majority of guy answers were all placing blame on the girlfriend and how she should just play the game with him. That was probably the only solution. You'll see the same answers across the board on various sites. Again, guys and their games? Whatever. Being THAT obsessive? Wtf.

• It's sort of a disturbing trend to see how many guys are so obsessive with their games. Some just cannot prioritize things in proper order when sucked into a game. Guys and their games is no big deal, but the overwhelming portion of guys who are always like OMG VIDEO GAME OVER WOMEN/NEGLECTING RELATIONSHIP FOR GAME just baffles me. Are men in our society really getting that immature and self centered? :/ I've always been baffled by guys who prioritize games, but once I experienced it in my

• Pretty funny but honestly getting laid beats video games any day.

• As offensive as this question might be, I would like to add that you can always press the pause button when you are frustrated with out getting crap

• Only good point I can see is video games are always there for you where as women never really are

• true that, sadly. Women can be so insensitive

• What I learned today: Video games and women in the same sentence gets people fired up. Goodness people *shakes head*

• is because truth hurts after all

• le sigh! Heavy le sigh!

Video games are fun and all but there is no way they can compare on any level to dedication and trust with a woman. It feels like the most amazing thing in the world.

• 1) You get a sense of accomplishment when you're done playing with them :D

2) At a certain point, you can actually understand the whole game, while woman are always a wonder.

• Show More