Struggles Of Being Very Hairy Guy

Struggles of being very hairy guy.

Body hair in general is a creepy thing. Unless it's minimal amount and what and average human gross it is fine and is worth fighting against.

But once you are in the category of overly hairy man , the never ending pain struggle starts.

1. Having so much hair makes you feel so weird and abnormal to begin with.

2. It effects your self esteem, self confidence and self worth especially in terms of women and sex.

3.It reduces the chances of women liking you and finding you hot, appealing and attractive. Most of the time you are merely a good friend since they don't want to be sexually physically involved with a very hairy bodied man.

4. Every time you take your clothes off you feel like a naked beast. Not aesthe pleasing site at all.

5. It's a long lost life time battle. Anything you do goes in vain since its the hairs that wims the battle in the end. You choose any mods of hair removal and it's back staring at you within some time depending upon the method you choose. You keep it , and your repel women , you resemble half beast half man. You trim/ shave and still you repel women since you get stubbly prickly growth and no woman wants rug burn on her body. You ALWAYS end up loosing.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 20

• 20h

good take- ı dont like hairy guys

• I find facial stubble kind of hot. And it's a intimate feeling when I touch/rub the stubble with my face/hands.
    Just saying, not all women are against stubble.

• I like hairy guys, hair doesn't put me off. It's just hair, we all have it. Even I have it. It's not at all creepy, it's very natural and normal.

• My boyfriend is naturally also quite hairy, but he shaves it all. Chest, private area and trims arms and legs. He still does has some hair on his back and butt, but I don't really mind.
    It's unfortunate you have that hairy gene, but it's not like there's nothing to do about it and you've just gotta accept it or deal with it.

• yeah its extremely unfortunate , you less hairy men and women are so lucky and blessed.
      you like the shaved stubbly look? Why dont you look for a naturally less hairy man?

• Because I like him for who he is. He shaves more for himself than for me.

• Have you ever considered seeking medical advice?

• medical advice for?

• Do I have that?
      Is it curable?
      Would you get in relationship with such diseased man and help him get better treatment?

• This is nothing to do with me. Consult a doctor if you wish. He might give you a viable solution. Dude, we're talking about a serious condition, and you're thinking of women? Sort out your priorities.

• If you don't like it, shave it all

• Obviously I HATEEEEEEEEEE it. Who would like it?
      Plus I would also hate the stubbly regrowth.

• Ya I would suffer that pain

• so go do it you'll not regret it and plus you'll do it. You'll be less hairy by the time

• wax or lazer best solutions

• Men and women all have body standards set by culture. Does it suck? Yes, but there's only a very small fraction of the population that looks the way they "should". Even the people you find perfect in every way has things about themselves they wish to change.
    As for the hair, everyone has it. And just like the hair on our head it varies dramatically from person to person. Anyone who likes you for who you are as a person is not going to mind how much hair you have. Many girls even like their men to be furrier. I think you've had some bad luck with girls who have unrealistic body standards. I'm sure you'll accept your partner for their body just the way it is, as they will do the same for you.

• I love hairy guys. Im hairy for a girl so it makes me feel less gross? Lol Like, im not super hairy, I am just not a hairless and thin haired girl :(... ughh

• You love hairy guys or you like being around hairy guys since then you would feel less hairy?
      If you were thin haired as an average girl then you would have hated them?

• he had hair EVERYWHERE! He was very hairy everywhere, I am form the U. S na dI am attractive, stop being annoying and insecure, you're like that guy i loved his hairiness thought he was sexy af but he was sooo insecure.
      IO would like an average height hairy man over a hairless average height man. I am from the u. s.
      You'll grow into it, women like manly, if they are man looking rather than hairless

• some women like hairless too ** no t ALL and not a few! Like guys like hairless feminine women

• You're that old, and still worrying about this?

• I don't understand why body hair seems to be such a big issue in todays world. People want women and men to be pretty much hairless and if they aren't they are "abnormal"? It isn't abnormal to have body hair but rather very normal and it actually has functions like protecting the body and showing one is at mature age and not for example a preteen.
    I think rather than trimming in fear of being left out and pressuring others to trim we should all learn to love ourselves and each other the way we are. Once we learn to love ourselves, even the parts that are possibly the ones that go with the norms, then we won't be as condemning of others.
    Personally to me it doesn't matter if someone has body hair or not and I don't think it should matter to anyone else either, the only thing that matters is that they feel comfortable in their skin. If they don't, help them with it.

• So maturely answered it , WoW.
      But just one thing, isn't having a lot of hair looks too gross and dirty and when it is on weird places like the back , shoulders or upper arms ( see the guy in pic) then doesn't it look abnormal and creepy?

• Nah. That looks pretty normal to me. As long as you shower often enough it won't catch any bad scents. Also body hair helps letting out pheromones so they can heighten arousal during sex.

• Totally agree with opinion owner.

• its 21 century, dude... there a thing called depilation... u need to know it

• Bath in that cream regularly?
      That's OK?
      Women would accept it, won't they fear about having hairy kids?

• wax it of course... u need to put some effort to look good if u want to

• What is looking good exactly? One persons opinion of what looks good is completely different to others. Changing your appearance by waxing off hair will not change who you are. Like you said it will grow back. Why not be you and be happy about it?

• I don't think you look as bad as you make it seem. Try to build self-esteem because who ever loves you will even love your body hair its that simple. Best of Luck my friend! :-)

• :( :(

• Hmmm? :o

• Ha-ha yeah, it's just an act, the woman is merely posing professionally

• Dude, now you're being paranoid. She could very well be his wife.

• It repels women that are looking for someone just for looks. I have someone in my family and he is hairy as a gorilla.

Honestly a man that looks like a half man / beast is kind of a turn on for me.

But then again I am a freak in some ways...

• Half beast!! That's more than enough to depress me more.

• Dude you're nowhere near that bad! But if I have to be honest I just couldn't deal. I know its sounds harsh but I literally have a motto stating "Hairy is Scary"... I'm really sorry :(

I'm just personally not a fan of hair unless its on your head/face and I've forced myself to accept the fact that arm, leg, pit, and pubic hair is normal for guys and I have to accept that but there's only so much I can take and believe me if I was that hairy I would spend every hour of the day in the bathroom removing it 😕

• Yes spend every moment removing and cursing my fate.

• @lunddevtapart2 she didn't meant that the guy in pic isn't hairy,

• @lunddevtapart2 I didn't say the dude in the pic wasn't hairy I said the guy that asked the question isn't as bad as the guy in the pic... They aren't the same guy.

• There are some women that love hairy men... and matter of fact I am one, I love a hairy man;I would prefer it... just live life, be positive and don't worry about what others think about you, everyone has their opinions and it shouldn't matter if you're hairy or not your personality, sense of humor etc... matters more

• You "love" a very hairy man and prefer that as well? I doubt.

• Wow, so you're like the guy in the pic? I really, really feel for you, man. :/

How about this? You do minimal hair removing AND find a lady who appreciates hairy dudes. Sound good?

• What made you assume that I look like the guy in the pic :o
      Well at least for now I look mostly like Nev Schumann but add some hairy shoulders and hairy arms to him.
      I am glad you are able to feel my pain.

• But I meant it as a thick carpet and not mere dusting of hair.

• Okay, that would be a liiittttlllleee bit awkward in terms of practicality, but I don't see how it can't be worked out between 2 people who are serious about dating/ bedding each other.

• Get a laser therapy, maybe?

• Its still a very costly "struggle"
      Thanks

• On WHOLE body?😢
      You girls sometimes use on loeer legs, but imagine using it all over, and you can't reach your own back.😢

• Google? 😂

• That can be true but I personally think it all depends on the women, some women like hairy men (some women acttually do exist that like hairy men) and some women don't

• But to summarize it sucks for the guy.

• @hairydudesrock is one such self proclaimed woman who likes average hairy but still excess is not nice.

• Im not self confessed, I actually do like hairy men and I'm not the only woman out there who likes the more hairy man. Perhaps you should just embrace the fact that you are hairy and live your life rather than wasting it with fretting and stressing other what others think. Believe me when I say women want more than physical perfection in a man, we want humour, integrity, compassion, loyalty and faithfulness. If you are so unhappy then wax the areas you hate and keep the rest shaved or trimmed. Just be grateful that you're a healthy man who's in the prime of life and grateful that you're not physically disfigured or disabled. There are people out there who have been born with severe disfigurements and disabilities who are out living their lives to the fullest and have found love. I suggest you go and do the same before life passes you by.

What Guys Said 15

I can braid my leg hair. body hair sucks

• Men are supposed to be hairy. Hairless guys are the gross looking ones in my opinion. Every woman I've been with has loved my hairiness, most would lay with me and just run their fingers along my chest and stomach.

• I am a little hairy on my belly and chest but I groom it. I wax what little hair I have on my back and arms and I maintain my private parts by shaving.

However, I am not excessively hairy like in the picture. I do it on my own accord and my girlfriend likes tearing the wax strips off, so it is all good! LOL

• You just described my struggle

• Aww we are buddies :)
      Lol,
      So, you are also very hairy almost all over?

Experience with women?

• You can put that way

• Aww am sad to hear.
      Mind telling what exactly have they said or how they have reacted?
      And who is more mean about it, the fellow men or women?
      Now you wax?

• LoL, I know how you feel. I'm a pretty hairy guy also. But I also like being hairy, and since getting women to like me isn't my top priority in life. I at least have good hygiene and trim my facial hair a lot.

• Why and how do you "like" being overly hairy?
      Why would you like having thick coarse hair all over the body when an average male doesn't have that?
      Why like having hairy shoulders, hairy back, hairy neck when most men have it smooth naturally?
      Don't blame women for hating this as it's obviously IS creepy and gross.

• Well I guess it makes us more unique than other guys. Plus if your an outdoors-man like me, the hair helps. Instead of wishing that you were like everybody else, why not accept yourself for who you are, and just be your unique self. If you keep wishing to be like everyone else, that will constantly bring you down and not allow you to be happy or find happiness. Some of us aren't meant to fit in, we're born to stand out. And you have to embrace that, and try to look at it as an opportunity to be something different, and show your unique talents. In other words, if your not doing something to hurt or offend people, then don't care what everyone else thinks about you. Be you and do you thing, and let them be them and do their thing.

• I have very hairy ass and basically i even have hair up my shaft itself, I also don't have the money for laser treatment, just shave ti and get on with life. If your girl can't even take a bit of hair, what will she think of your kids (who will inherit your genes too)? To be honest, if someone truly can't stand it, they aren't a good match for you.

I admit I'm nowhere near super hair in other areas of my body but that's why I don't go for body hair lovers. Each person has their type, even physically, a match both mentally and physically should be your aim.

• Can I say that you are very lucky that you don't have excess hair on rest of your body? Damn, it would have been worse if you had excess hair on chest and stomach as well.
      That's why I don't go for body hair lovers? What do you exactly mean to say by this?

• I think she has blocked you because her name is blacking out.

• @Bethany-Louise heya,
      What's up?
      Hey, how about hairy shoulders, upper arms and a LOT of hair on full of front torso?

• I didn't know it was such a big issue for some people. One of my closest friends is a complete hairball and sleeps with tons of women left right and centre. If you don't let it affect you I'm sure it won't hinder your chances with the ladies.

• Glad that you now know how much of pain and curse it is to be furry man.
      So, you have a closest friend who actually is a furball? Has he got himself waxed or lasered off before sleeping with women?
      You sure he gets women, or maybe he just boasts about it , and the fact is women just wear clothes and get off once they get to see him naked as a furball?

• i'm the type of a guy that search for solutions more than the problem so how about next time you post some solutions my friend and body hair isn't that bad we have enough gays in this world

• Sorry? What are you trying to say?

• i'll try and make some people happy at least

• Sure do, and post. The link here as well

• You know Sean Connery is one hairy dude and a lot of women thought he was the hottest guy on the planet in his prime. Just saying.

• He wasn't overly hairy and those women are now the gone by generation :p

• Nah man, you just gotta bring back the classic. He had to shave his back every 3 weeks, that's pretty hairy.

• Holy fuck, that dude looks like an ape.

• Pro: I have little need for long underwear.

• Chest rug? :p

• I'd say I do. It has its advantages, and no one's yet complained. Of course, I'm blond, so luckily none of it's very dark.

• LUCKY you, by the way what are the advantages?

• Stop wining and be a fucking man.
    I'm a hairy guy and only manscape very little.
    And you know what? I get tons of girls and have been with tons of girls and they love my hair.
    I've had girls lay on my chest and run their fingers through my chest hair.
    And whats more, I have a beard too. Because yes I am a beast and a MAN. Being soft and smooth and delicate is for woman.
    You know what your hairiness means? You have more testosterone "the male sex hormone" then most men. You should be confident and proud.

• Yeah, it sucks being a hairy dude. I know, I am one. I've bent over backwards both literally and figuratively trying to get rid of every single offending hair, yet it never seems to end. And yes, it's probably one of my larger insecurities because it's that, on top of everything else wrong about myself. Like the final insult on a long string of degradation. Because it wasn't enough that I wasn't good looking to start with, but I'm also hairy to boot. It's not fair, but what else in life is?

Which I why I refuse to let it get to me. Why I won't stop shaving, won't stop waxing, and will eventually have it removed completely. I REFUSE to allow the shoddy hand life dealt me screw me over. At this point it isn't about looking good, it's about outright rebelling against a life that has constantly tried to bring me down.

• Seriously man I agree and totally feel what you are thinking and going through. It seems so painful and so cheated downright by life. I mean other people might not feel how seriously it affects us, to them oh it's just hair get rid of it blah blah , bit here we feel what it is to be so fucking weird. And sorry about just being plain simple normal what other people have naturally been blessed with.
      Yeah it is a fight.

• @redeyemindtricks why would you even dare to think of hating your height and wanting to be a foot shorter? Many poleople including Me would even die to be your height :/
      This female friend of yours has a real liking for really hairy men, ya, seriously? Has she openly admitted to it? She even like lot of hairs on chest abs and stuff as well?
      Well it might not be a disease but it obviously is aesthetically a curse, whenever I see my body while showering I fucking wanna cry out loud.

• @redeyemindtricks You do make some valid points, but I could argue that height is just as small a problem (fyi tall women drive me crazy, in a good way I mean). I think we can safely say we all have our hangups, and ultimately they're just that: hangups concocted by our minds. It's best to just accept them or deal with them in whatever way is best.

• Dude, I'm hairy too. You just have to maintain that shit. We have it easy. Women have to shave their legs and arms all the time, and it's also seemingly mandatory in today's world for women to shave downstairs. I just shave my chest, and wax my back. Look at my profile pic. I'm actually a very heart dude but I look like that due to shaving

• Wow man if you look so smooth despite being very hairy then you do a great job man!
      Which hair removal method do you adopt and doesn't it feel stubbly and prickly when the regrowth sets in?

• Man... I just buy a women's razor (that one with the soap around it) and shave my chest. Done. Yes it does grow back and is prickly when it does, but that makes me want to shave it again. It's actually so uncomfortable when I don't shave. What do you think women do with their armpits and legs? They shave it all the time, it's a lifestyle. Just do it. I wax my back because I can't really reach it and there's only a few patches. But yeah. It's just maintenance.

• I'm hairy too, I just shave my body

• Shaving is so itchy and cause prickly stubble, how do you and your partner cope with that?