Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 65

• The mixture of people's in Turkey means there are very exciting and unusual 'looks.' I agree with you about the women!

• Can I mix and match? So, maybe I can take the eyes of #3, the hair of #7 (second pic), and the smile of #9?

• 11d

Turkish women are a wonderful

Bu arada CEYDA DÜVENCİ bir başkadır be :D

• 25d

would plow 10/10

Tuğba büyüküsntün :) tabikide

Totally wrong, the only thing that can describe "beauty" , "manners and morals".
    For both the male and female. The looks can be a deception.

Putting the worst pics of beren saat :\ :\\

• I've seen better looking Turkish girls in Europe. Cept 8&9. They are beautiful.

• 4,5,6, nah. Sure great clothes but that doesn't cut it.

• Is this topic still alive? lol.

• Thought the same 😂 Made me realize Turkish women beauty is Interesting. I think they are attracted to the white Turkish women

• türk kadınları candır can ^^

• Meh
    They're not edgy enough for my taste

• 1|1
  • olom bunların yarısını tanımıyom ben neresi güzel bunların

• hazal kaya
    Turkish girls all the best :)

• also. i love filiz ahmet so much may be she isn’t gergous for others but i still love her !!!
    like this pic
    www.flickr.com/photos/filizahmet/6177004723

• Actually, turkish women are pretty ugly... but better than most European girls

• no, turkey has a shit ton of different people from all over Europe, the middle east, and Asia. I think (German + Dutch mixed) girls look the best.

• What the fuck is the point of this? Why are Turks the new fad?

Last year it was dadbods and now it turks. What the flying fuck? Just have a preference, not everything is all inclusive.

• I say American GAG declares war on Turkish GAG

• How come most Turkish girls (I've seen a lot) don't look ANYTHING like this? I mean if I didn't know these girls were in fact Turkish I'd think they were German or French...

• More from Guys
    45

What Girls Said 27

• Tuba is the prettiest

@ArabianPwincess197 I agree with you but your eyes are the best.. So much attractive than those of girls in Turkey. I was in Jeddah but I have never ever seen such eyes you have. So much beautiful.

@ArabianPwincess197 if they are similar, I like your eyes, they are very nice. In which city are you living in Saudi Arabia?

@ArabianPwincess197 I am not able to send you a message. I wish your Eid has brought blessings, happiness, prosperity and success to you

• Nice mytake
    I'm not trying to be funny but is turkey in
    Europe or asia?

• Kinda unfortunate that girls name is Tuba lmao

• Beautiful girls 😂😇

• 11h

good take

• yes some of thme r beautiful

• Ezgi Asaroğlu is also super pretty!!

• I am turkish☺😊

• I like the women you chose. :)
    Here are some others:
    Ezo Genç
    Elçin Sangu
    Sinem Kobal
    Merve Bolugur
    Pelin Karahan
    Deniz Çakir
    Fahriye Evcen
    Serenay Sarikaya
    Cansu Dere
    Özgü Namal
    :)

• Turkish topic

• I'm Turkish and i think Meryem Uzerli is the best of all ❣

• They could pass easily as Americans

• Missing list... You forgot it Elcin Sangu, Hande Erçel, Serenay Sarıkaya, Merve Boluğur, Bade İşçil...

• I like 3, 6, 7, 9. Can I have them all?

• I'm Turkic from Asia... People say I'm ugly inside...

• Not trying to be mean, and I'm sure there are many gorgeous women in Turkey but none of these women are what I'd call dropdead gorgeous.

• I never knew Turkish women had blonde hair. I thought that was a Northern European trait.

• Dyed i think

• Not necessarily, during the Ottoman empire all the beautiful girls from the Slavic countries, thousands of them, were taken there, so that explains their blue eyes and fair hair.

• Is it just me but I didn't find any of these girls "drop dead gorgeous" I admit they're pretty, beautiful even but they're not even close to a 10/10. No hate though.

• This list sucked. The only woman that is reasonably pretry is #5 rest are like wtf?

@yedort1 lol nope

@yedort1 you're a stupid turk that's obviously getting all defensive for no reason. These girls are ugly af the most average girl looks better than all of these girls combined.

• I've known a lot of Turks in my day and non of them have looked white. So to see these women is surprising must have more european blood in them.

• im not sure about Turks history i just know they love to marry into middle eastern and Europe and Asian and that's why you find a lot of colors right there

• More from Girls
    7