10 Drop-Dead Gorgeous Turkish Women

1) Melis & Deniz

2) Ipek Yayla

Yeah I know she looks like Avril; I noticed before.

3) Hazal Kaya

4) Miray Akay

(she looks like Arya Stark haha)

5) Tuba Buyukuston

6) Beren Saat

7) Farah Abdullah

8) Ozlem Yilmaz

9) Sedef Avci

10) Meryem Uzerli

2867

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 66

• in my opinion an average Turkish woman is far better looking than these.

• Hahaha :D I live in Turkey as a local and 80 % of women use head scarf and chador. And they are extremely ugly. Just 20% of women don't use head scarf and chador. And in this 20 % of women half of them still very ugly , other % 49 of women are ugly , just 1 % of women normal average. And only 0.01 % of Turkish women are beautiful.

• @YourFutureEx " did someone reject you bro? " This question has nothing to do with the point that we are discussing.

• @TakeMaker And we are in 2016. Turkey has a islamic party which is make Turkey more religious. Turkey become more and more religious since 2002. Cuz of the same party. Women with head scarfs rising. İt becomes %80 in 2016 in Turkey. So I am telling the truth.

• The mixture of people's in Turkey means there are very exciting and unusual 'looks.' I agree with you about the women!

• Can I mix and match? So, maybe I can take the eyes of #3, the hair of #7 (second pic), and the smile of #9?

• Why are you empowering them? 🙄
    @Carinerose fuck! They are converting non Turkish people now

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/58169177.jpg

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

What a terrible list. I laughed so hard when I saw number 1.

• l think sebnem macide Schaefer must be top on list. she is half turkish but she feel turkish herself. özgü namal, enise ütük, nefise karatay are good women too.

www.imgrum.net/.../1060965998900123533_1800298428

www.imgrum.net/.../1053751963045696957_1800298428

she is my cousin and turks exactly. turkşish peoples have been mixed whith other nations so there are so many different facial apperance in turkey. reason of beauty may be :-)

• May be this

• l hope so but we are in trouble with Terror. hope everything go well for both country

• Still open! This question must be one which remain open longest time. :-)

• Quite surprised by the range of features among these girls, what I mean is I expected them all to be dark haired, sallow skinned - 3 Hazel Kaya and 9 Sedef Avci stand out for me.

• How come most Turkish girls (I've seen a lot) don't look ANYTHING like this? I mean if I didn't know these girls were in fact Turkish I'd think they were German or French...

• My favorite here is Sedef Avcı and i'm hearing Miray Akay for the first time in my life here. My favorite turkish actress is Elçin Sangu, i'm sad she isn't listed here, i'm a fan of red heads and Elçin Sangu is a natural red head :P i.sabah.com.tr/.../5_t.jpg

• I think Hazal Kaya, Özlem Yıldaz and Melis & Deniz are ugly by the way.

• I tried to post more Turkish tbh but the list won't end cuz there's slot of Turkish beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing this pic

• She is prettier than any of the women above.

• I'm Turkish and I like your myTakes.
    You forgot other beauty :))
    Burcu Esmersoy

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...7moFC1tytz26o1_1280.jpg

• If you had not said they were Turkish, I would take them for western European women. In my opinion, not an example of classic Turkish features.

• 1-3-4-5-6 and 7-8 are like totally turkish that you can find them anywhere in turkey. How i know is i studied in turkey for 1 year, and visited a lot of places as exchange student. Farah abdullah is not turkish though. Also, check melisa asli pamuk and neslihan atagul as extra. You may say western european but what do you expect from turkey? It is such a mixed country with greeks bulgarians iranians kurdish circassian arabic armenian etc. they dont have a real classic turkish look like sweden or spain or germany.

• @conquer I stand corrected.

• İts normal. aim is getting information from different regions and cultures already. You are right in some respects by the way. Good night :-)

• This is good whacking material.

I wonder if they can make a sandwich with the meat of their countries name?

• Cool.. more gag content on turks..

• Lol. Most of these women could pass as German or even British, maybe the Turkish aristocracy is white but the average Turk is arabic looking.

• Nah, they've the caucasian look, more than arabic. The arabic looking ones are kurds and eastern anatiolian people of the country.

There are many fair skinned, blonde people at the western parts of Turkey.

• @conquer I advise you to practice your reading skills before tossing your arguments around.

• @Darklydarkened

Sorry l carefully read opinions but I must have written your nick instead opinion owner darkrolling stone. l made mistake. you have a retentive memory by the way.

Sorry again

• Hazal Kaya 😻

• also. i love filiz ahmet so much may be she isn’t gergous for others but i still love her !!!
    like this pic
    www.flickr.com/photos/filizahmet/6177004723

• I say American GAG declares war on Turkish GAG

• You're not doing your country any favors. The only knockout was Farah Abdullah

• Is this topic still alive? lol.

• Thought the same 😂 Made me realize Turkish women beauty is Interesting. I think they are attracted to the white Turkish women

• Some of them are okay... but I hate the masculine jaw line on most.

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 27