Girlfriend wants to get married too soon, what to do?

She is talking about getting married and having a child and we have only been dating for 3 months, like what?!? I'm just now about to finish college and i'm only 22, not sure where my life is heading. I told her all this and she got a fit. Like does she really want me to be a deadbeat dad, get over yourself. How do I handle this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fake your death. Works every time.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm willing to bet she's just talking. She's not serious about it. If she is... she's not very intelligent.

• Funny thing is, she is. She is the higher class, spoiled type and I'm from a working class family, two completely separate worlds. She could afford to take care of a kid but I'm not the kind of guy to just knock a girl up and leave. I want to say that I took care of my child, not someone else

• She's saying she wants me to tell her that I can get married with her in the future. Still to make that kind of claim is a big deal, especially when I don't have my shit together and my life has yet to fully start in the real world

• So tell her that.

• Id leave her considering she had a fit about it.
    Although I've mentioned marriage to my bf and we've only been together for 3 months as well. When he says "eventually" as in "I dont want to marry you know but maybe in the future" I dont flip out because I dont mean this instant.

It seems like she means this instant And that's a bit crazy

• LOL 3 months eesh step back lady. Be careful about protection she might want to trap you or something. Don't be a weenie just tell her

• I think that 3 months is too early.. Maybe tell her that you will think about it when your finished with college

• There's nothing wrong with just talking about it.

• Explain to her that maybe in the future but you want to enjoy being young with her. That way she doesn't get mad at you and you can let her know you aren't going to marry her right now.

• Her expectations are a lot higher then yours for this relationship. I strongly suggest you run away as fast as you can.

• I love how even other chicks are like "run brah"

• lmfao yeah, usually girls are like "well just talk to her and figure something out" while guys are like "leave dat bitch, she's crazy dude".

What Guys Said 6

• Find a new girl.

• It time for the "It not you, its me" talk.

• Wowwww dude time to bail out on this one... she sounds a bit crazy... or its just hormones raging... so much that she wants a baby... but its too soon now... having a baby is a big responsibility... And not a joke. also its just 3 months you are dating... So it's not a big time spent in your relationship...

Sit down and talk with her about what you feel... But don't ever make a baby so early... With her

• Tell her it is way too soon (you already have I'm sure) with her flipping out leave her.

• Run Forrest, run!
    You'll thank me for that someday.

• I vote leave her, she sounds a little crazy. How could she expect so much after 3 months.