Why does he keep bringing up marriage?

i have been noticing that my boyfriend keeps bringing up marriage nothing serious really but in our conversation. The first time he brought it up I laughed. He was like, wow why did it take me so long to find u, finally I found my wifey. I know guys talk sh*t all the time so I just laughed and said oh cool

anyway the second time we were talking about what we want from our relationship cause we list out our wants and don't wants, anyway he said "you just make me want to ut a ring on your finger and never let you go.

the next time is when I was running late to get home and we were to talk via the net and I messaged him and said I will be home later than usual. he was like take your time, I will be home waiting on you wifey... so I started paying attention

anyway two nights ago we were talking and he brought it up again, he was like maybe we can just go to vegas and get married. so I said awwww, then he went quiet for a few seconds and then he said I only want to get married once so have to be sure. I changed the subject cause something was off. I would think he trying to hint something but all of these times he keeps laughing after he says it. Is it possible he is actually thinking about marrying me?

We have been dating for just a few months

Most Helpful Girl

• He is just testing to how receptive you are to the whole concept of marriage to HIM. Most men are terrified to pop the question and also let go of their much touted, well celebrated bachelor-hood. He sees you as a permanent something in his future life and that is nice. But at the same time he doesn't want to be shot down if you don't see him in your future.

Based on the comments that you said, he is testing the waters to see if he is going to sail into the sunset with you or be bitten by the sharks. :D All the best and my congratulations to you in advance if you are saying yes. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Dating just for a few months? You'll end up another divorce statistic. He sounds like he is way too into you and he obviously wants to propose but wants to see how you are about it.

• I believe this is a question best answered by Captain Obvious. Most guys don't play around with the idea of marriage.

• well. I am a girl who doesn't think for men. I prefer if you spell it out or I am just gonna disregard it as "all talk"

• If he comes right out and asks, he'll get a "yes" or a "no". 50% of which terrifies him to no end. This is way of seeing what the odds of a "yes" are. Don't try to act like women don't do this in almost every other aspect of a relationship, lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm thinking he wants to marry you someday. Lucky girl!

• Ok dating for just a few months? I think you should talk to him about the whole marriage thing and if he's trying to send a message. If he says yes, then explain why you may/may not be ready (few months of dating, blah blah) and see how he reacts. I personally think that duration doesn't really matter if both parties are happy and feel the same way about each other. Otherwise, if one party is not ready, then duration is definitely very important.

• Most guys won't even let the word come out of their MOUTH if they don't want to put ideas in your head.

So, as distant said... Captain Obvious