• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he still want me around if he doesn't want to be with me?

My ex and I broke up last September because he met someone else. It hurt me a lot because he lied about her, but I was not an idiot, I knew about her... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ever heard of "wanting to have your cake and eat it too?" Be candid with yourself, it took two of you to 'sleep together'. And no one can "pull you back" into anything without you being willing to go along.If you want to move along then be strong and move along. It's REALLY tough to remain close friends with anyone after the relationship is over and it sounds like your was over a while back but now he wants some sort of "Friends with benefits" kind of deal and that is too painful for you. (As it should be) Get out and go find someone who wants ALL of you. This guys will always have one eye trained on the other pasture just in case something willing should happen along.Good luck

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Have you asked him any of these questions yourself? Its hard to know exactly why he's acting the way he is, but if you are as close as you sound, I think it'd be a good idea to just ask him why. Maybe he really does want a relationship, or maybe he just isn't ready for commitment but doesn't want to lose you, or maybe he just doesn't want to see you with someone else. I would try asking him; be straightforward. Say something like, "I'm really confused. You've acted like you don't want a relationship with me, so I'm trying to move on, but you seem really upset when you hear that I'm going away. What are you really feeling?"

• he is bad news get away as fast as you canseriously tell him that if he really wanted you he wudnt have gone off with another womanpfffttt he is a loser forget him you shud not answer his calls or messages good luck :]

• He probably feel like after he's done having his fun he can always come back to you and you'll accept him with open arms. He wants to keep you open for him, so no one else can take his place.

What They Said On Facebook