Cleaning Hacks for Every Day Life

Cleaning Hacks for Every Day Life

Cleaning can be a back breaking job trying to get somethings sparkling clean. Plus it could take a long time to get the stuff clean as well. Once you find the tips on making it easier to clean. You will be super glad you did. Here are some cleaning tips that might help you with everyday objects.

Power washer- Having one can make cleaning plastic chairs, carports, and patio's so much easier to clean. When I found out about it. The difference it can make with cleaning that kind of stuff. It was mind blowing how well of a job it does.

ToothPaste- Have any plastic headlights that are murky? No matter what they don't seem to be able to clean well. Well just using toothpate and Mr. Cleaners magic marker can make a HUGE difference.

Squeegee- Pesky pet hair all over your carpet, rugs, etc bumming you out? Just try using a squeegee to get it all out.

Vinegar- Sometimes trying to get those clean is really annoying so somethings you can try is. Put plastic bags filled with vinegar around your shower heads to rid them of stains.

Bread- When ever you break anything that is glass. Cleaning up that mess is a nightmare since the pieces can be pretty small. To try to make it easier to get all those pieces try bread to pick up all those pieces.

Kosher salt and lemons- If your wanting to clean your chopping board but don't want to damage it. Try to use Kosher salt and lemons to clean your chopping board without leaving any chemicals.

Vodka- There are many ways to use vodka as away to clean stuff.

Here is also a video's talking about other ways to clean stuff that I have not covered.

I hope y'all enjoyed myTake and the cleaning tips help make your life a little more easier and cleaner. :) If you know of anymore cleaning hacks please list them in the comments.

Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Now, I know how to pick up the broken glass.

• I will give my maid homework to read this take :D

• Thank you.

• Very nice tips. I like the vinegar trick and the bread trick strikes me as rather original. So silly it must work. :P

What Girls Said 3

• Nice Take!! My mom uses bread to clean the broken pieces, I thought she was the only one :o

• Thanks, I've learnt something from your article.

I also tried pouring coke into the toilet hole to clear those ugly shit stains? nothing. It must came from the pipes.

• Very helpful :)