Low self esteem? Here's a tip to help your self-confidence!

Girls and guys, So you've probably heard it before.. Fake it until you make it. We all have insecurities and sometimes they get the best of us. Take your insecurities and switch it around. Tell yourself "I'm beautiful" "I'm capable" "I'm pretty" "I'm intelligent" "I'm handsome" "I'm worthy" whatever it is turn it into something positive and say it every morning and night. Myself and many others do this everyday sometimes up to 5 times a day. Now I'm not saying to pretend to be someone you're not or change yourself in anyway just re-assure yourself that you are an amazing human being and deserve to everything you wish. After a while of continuously telling yourself these things you trick yourself into believing them and start to feel more self confident and have more self worth. Maybe it won't work as well for everyone but give it a go it'll only take a few minutes of your day. You're all special and capable of many things. Spread love, kindness and make sure to be kind to yourself :* Stay safe.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• Nice take 💕💛

• I improve my self confidence by losing weight and using dangerously untested penis enlargement drugs.

• I don't know what it is, but I just can't make myself lie to myself like this.

• I can't either, but I also have an unreasonably high iq and server acute anxiety and social anxiety do there are other issues for me

• Nice take, but if I'd start telling these phrases... I'd be lying to myself :(

• Yes, be your own cheerleader. I wrote a take on this. This is great.

I also want to suggest cold showers and NoFap (look them up on reddit). It may be pseudoscience, but so what? If it works it works. These things have personally seriously help me. Not even a week of doing cold showers and NoFap and I feel like such a boss full of self-pride and confidence.

The reason these help is it amplifies that sexual energy you have inside and it takes quite a bit of discipline and self-control (not to mention mental toughness) to do these things consistently, so when you do them successfully and fight your urges and fears, it brings up your confidence.

#NoFap #coldshowers #reddits

• "It may be pseudoscience, but so what"
      "If it works it works"
      I can't even

• love this!

What Girls Said 1