Reasons to have some chocolate!

Reasons to have some chocolate!

This prepartion obtained from cacao seeds is so delicious...sweet....rich...so yummy and can be healthy as long as the daily intake is respected. Almost everyone would say that he/she likes chocolate or have it like very often as well as once in a while. Personally i have it once in a while because just a little bite of it is enough to appreciate the taste of it. Chocolate comes in different types with different flavours.

What are the different types of chocolate?

1. Dark chocolate

It is obtained with high contents of cocoa solid and also very little(less than 12%) to no milk at all. Darker chocolates is often say to have a higher percentage of cacao, which means they have a higher proportion of cocoa beans in them than other chocolates do.

2. Milk chocolate

It contains up to 10-20% of cocoa solid and more than 12% or milk. It is seen as the most common kind of eating chocolate.

3. White chocolate

It is made up of cocoa butter, sugar, milk, emulsifier and flavourings. It has at least 20% of cocoa butter, 14% milk solids, and no more than 55% of sugar.

What are the benefits of eating chocolate(in respected amount of course)?

1.It helps in preventive cognitive decline , i.e :memory lost.

2.It helps in reducing cardiovascular problems.

3.It helps to lower cholesterol level.

4.It helps to reduce stress.

5.It can help as a remedy to cough.

6.It contains antioxidants.

7.It can helps in alleviating symptoms of PMS.

8.It is healthy for pregnant women to eat dark chocolate.

9.It helps to protect the skin from sunlight.

10.It is said to reduce pain.

NOM NOM NOM NOM.....

so GAGers...what's your fav chocolate???

96
zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is Your Most Amazing Take Yet, @zombiebabe, and when it comes to Chocoalate, I have my weak moments in devouring the Best from the Rest.
    I am Not a big candy eater although when offered or have a small Craving at times, I love the dark chocolate the Most to Boast.
    This is very educational and intriguing the different ways in which Chocolate can help us and Not Just... Hurt us.
    Maybe this is why my grandpa lived to the ripe old age he did, he was a Huge Fan of All of These Favorites.
    Like Anything, just don't overindulge.
    Good luck. xx

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8