Now first and foremost, I understand that skinny shaming and not liking being skinny isn't addressed as much. It may seem as not as bad. But it happens and I personally am against body shaming and the type I have been a victim of is skinny shaming. But we all are different, with different hereditary backgrounds and metabolisms. We all have flaws. And flaws build character. Remember that.
1. You never seem to find a pair of jeans that fit your tiny waist and at the same time aren't baggy on your legs.
2. When people buy you clothes as a gift, they underestimate your small size and get you something that is too tight on you.
3. You can almost never wear that favorite clothing item your sibling stretched out for you by wearing it themselves.
4. For skinny girls, you often get told you aren't sexy because you have little to no curves. For men, you sometimes wonder what it would be like to be a lot more muscular and less bony.
5. You often get called a stick or a twig.
6. People often joke about your small you are and you laugh like it doesn't hurt your feelings.
7. You are are a fat person with the exception of not being fat.
8. People are always trying to force more food into you with the hopes of putting more meat on you but it tends to never work.
9. You sometimes wonder how fat you would be if you didn't have a fat metabolism.
10. People find it hard to believe when you say you love food, and give you that "do you really?" look.
11. When being served, you are almost always asked if you will be able to finish your plate and even when you say you know you can, you are still looked at doubtfully. And if you ask for more, let's just say you surprise the **** out of people.
12. People worry if you ever truly eat. God forbid you ever say aren't hungry!!
13. You never realize how skinny you are until you look at a picture of yourself.
14. For skinny girls, you never realize how flat and small your tush is until you check yourself out in the mirror.... Or worse, someone comments on it. For skinny dudes, you never realize how thin and frail you are until you look in the mirror or even worse... someone comments.
15. You suck at arm wrestling and its not due to your lack of effort to build upper body strength but because of the size and bulk of your tiny little arms in comparison to your bigger opponent.
16. The awkwardness when friends discuss their wieght loss plans and how fat they are.
17. People sometimes think you like to diet and lose wieght and may frown upon you because of it when really it is the exact opposite.
18. You sometimes wonder if your crush would ever feel disgusted at what's underneath your clothes.
19. People worry about you working out too hard and say you don't need it when you just want to gain more muscle and perhaps (like me) you simply love exercising and how good it feels, eveen the pain.
20. Every time you gain weight you lose it quickly.
21. People don't understand how can you be so small.
22. Your strength is underestimated at times.
23. You check the scale often in hopes of gaining weight but you are always relatively the same weight.
24. Your lean, small legs make your feet look huge.
25. If you have a not so thin face, your small frame makes your face look a bit chubby for your size.
Embrace it why don't you. Embrace it all. After all if we were all the same, what boring world we would live in. Besides, flaws build character and be darn glad you can eat whatever you want and manage to not relatively gain weight.