What are you doing with the time you are given?

What are you doing?

We only have the shortest time here. We all die. What matters is what we do before we die. What are you doing with this time? I want to acheive as much as I can. I want to make a positive impact on my community. To be different. To experience new things. And learn as much as I can.

We are all going to make a difference. Whether it be good or bad is up to you.

What are you going to do with the time you have? Are you going to sit around and let your time pass? Or get out there and make a differnce? When the time comes you will lie on yoir death bed and will think about what you did with your life. So make sure you have something good to think about. And remember. We can all change the world.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• i want to change things

• Nice post!

• Wasting it

• They won't let me make a differance

• honestly not much... i've been having a lot of problems with myself and other people for a long while now... all the people i thought i could trust all turned out to be assholes and people just keep trying to get me into so much trouble, my life was almost over yesterday... i probably just added to it though... i just let people effect me so easily and i get so mad so easily... i don't know what happened to me... hormones probably because they never entirely hit me until i was 17, high school i wasn't hormonal at all but for a long while now things have been telling me i need to change, it's not doing me justice any more when the universe is obviously telling me it's time to.

It's just been too difficult because i'm finding out that just when i thought i knew everything i don't... and face it i never will... not in this life anyway... there is too many mixed messages in this world and people tell you that doing things is THAT easy lol it's not... life it's self isn't easy id really love for others to stop giving others false impressions and expectations of things to try and confuse everybody (that i've been for quite some time now i haven't been able to think clearly at al because i'm been messed up back and forwards for so long), i've just no idea what i'm doing AT ALL lol, and it's hard to do my own thing when others are trying to say how i live my life is wrong in some way or another or that what i want to do isn't what i should do at all (says people at colleges lol).

• Well right now I'm wasting a lot of time but now that I have realized that I will be trapped here for like another 5,000 years until we get off of this planet and that I actually have more than one life we just never remember I'm just like what the hell. At some point I will be ready to stop procrastinating but on my own time.

What Guys Said 9

• I wanna do things but I can't because of bad luck.

• Honestly as is the case with most everyone here on planet earth, I'm wondering 'What the hell am I doing here? Am I here to serve a purpose? Have I already? Have I outlived my usefulness? ' that sort of thing. And wasting time undoubtedly. But interesting take, kid. Good job.

• Thank you for this take and YES we can change the world and YES out time here is short. I work hard and work hard to live a life to help others as much as I can. I love as much with my smile and my humor. I enjoy the little and the big things in life and I work and play hard.

• To be honest there is nothing I am doing with my life except waking up everyday go to class come back study sleep maybe a few parties over the weekend that's it

• trying to find my place in this life, trying to make things happen for myself. There are so many things I have not done that others get to, just because they are successful and aren't shy or antisocial, or whatever. Or they follow the go to school, graduate, and actually find a job. which I have not been able to find a job that wasn't minimum wage or just above. So life has been pretty awkward and disappointing, and I just want to be able to have the rest of the time I have to do what I want. write songs, craft/make guitars and basses and possibly other similar instruments, somehow find a great girl to love though socializing and fitting in have always been my most challenging things, and learning to fly airplanes, but you need a ton of money for pilot education and all that.

• Good luck! I hope all this happens for you. I actually flew a plane last year at some flight day or something. It was fun. Although I must not have been that good at it. My brother who was in the back seat was scared to death when the pilot let me take control. He says I sucked. Oh well.

• no it's probably not as bad as you think. I remember I had a neighbour once who was a pilot, and worked for an aircraft company. he too my sister, father and me up one day, and then he started doing some banks and turns, and it scared the shit out of my and my sister, we were probably, 13 and 10, me being older. but it sucked in a small plane lol. the worst was he took us over an amusement park called Canada's wonderland, and he banked completely to the left, and my sister was sitting on the left side, and she grabbed my hand like she was going to fall out lol, but it was freaking scary, but I want to fly, it's probably easier when you have an adult body, and are actually controlling the plane. when you don't know what the pilot is going to do, and you are scared of roller coasters, then it's not fun lol and thanks!

• Yes there's no such thing as 'time pass' it is a slang for 'time waste'. If you are the one who use to 'time pass' You're never gonna achieve.

• Just living. This world is only temporary

• Just try to find happiness. . That is hard enough for some.

• Interesting, very good!. It's a very good question. Well some people have no any aim in this life but some have.
    The life is limited, life is small and time is swift. So we should do things before we die. Cause we don't know when to die, It may be tomorrow, may be sooner than tomorrow. So we should start to let our dreams come true as soon as possible.
    Most people would like to be different, but that's not that simple. However it would be a very good start by just thinking of being different. And we should start to move. Otherwise it won't happen. We should decide what we want to do and be along all our life, and start to move, and improve ourselves, and discover new things.
    There are times that make us worry and sad, but we shouldn't let life to make us feel down. On the contrary we will learn how to be stronger.
    Good luck!