When do girls stop being hot?

At what age?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its all relative to the guys age too. When we were teen agers, we used to find teenagers hot but often found older girls too old. When we came in the 20s, girls in 20s also started looking hot. As we grow older, your preferences change.

But its true that in general, it becomes less likely to find hot women once wrinkles and sag start showing up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on how well they take care of themselves. Women who make an effort to keep fit are usually amazing looking into their 50s.

0|0
    0|0
  • 81 or so a few hours post-mortem when necrosis has set in.

0|0
    0|0
  • An odd one makes it past 60 so that is a good cut off.

0|0
    0|0
  • some gals can b hot... even after 60... rare... but still there's a chance :-)

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends. Some girls were never hot.

For most fairly attractive girls, they're the hottest around 19, 21, and then it starts noticeably decreasing around 24. Then by 30, they're usually just a shadow of their former hotness.

0|0
    1|0
    • 24? Wow that's so young

• I'm not saying they wake up at age 24 and don't look good anymore. Such as, I'm looking at girls who were older than me on college, and are now 24, 25, 26, like that. Are attractive girls still attractive? Sure.

Are they as attractive as they looked at 20, 21? No, there is a noticeable difference. Heavy, no. Noticeable? Yes.

• At whatever age she decides to give up and let go of maintenance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a rapidly accelerating downhill drop after you finish growing around 16.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bullshit.

I didn't look as good at 16 as I did at age 21

• Girls LIKE older so of course you'll seem better to yourself when older.

• when they start losing their hotness

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the great Borat said
    When their tits look like milk bags and the pussy is filled with rust

0|0
    0|0
    Anything younger is hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• If you're a pedophile usually around 14

3|1
    0|0
  • i see hot women of all ages. beauty can fade, but i don't think it disappears entirely. if anything some of it can be transferred into elegance with age.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen women in their 40s and 50s who are hot as fuck so maybe

60+? Lmao

To be honest, if you take care of yourself really well, you can still be pretty damn sexy when you're older

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom is 43 and still got it. She looks 30. My grandma is 70 I believe and looks 50! Hopefully I take after them

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm whenever they stop being hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends some girls stay hot till 60! But I say till about 48 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are beautiful!! :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the girl