Girls, What is your definition of a really funny guy?

Some examples of a really funny guy that you like to be around?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Well, one of my best friends is funny as hell and when I look at his face I just burst out laughing. He can make me laugh just by looking at him. Same goes with my other friend sometimes. I just laugh at their face. Now, that's what I call funny. When I'm around my two best friends they always have me laughing about something I can't stop. Them boys know how to make me laugh.

• If he has good stories and is a bit random and sponteneous. Moreover he is not funny by cracking jokes but more like a witty sense of humour. Also if he sees the funny side of minor negative situations.

• A guy that makes me laugh?

• A guy who is dramatic with his storytelling. He likes to be in the spotlight and will make people laugh with his facial expressions. He's not embarrassed to play around like a kid, tease, joke, and just make everything light and relaxed. He's outgoing, has a lot of friends, and easily makes them. He instantly starts teasing someone he's just met and always has something funny to say when the convo gets quiet.

• Well, I'd love to meet Danny Bhoy because I think he's hilarious without being vulgar.

• Someone who literally has me in stitches. He's witty and smart with it. He's just naturally funny, there's nothing forced. It's the second most important thing I look for in a guy.

• Guys who don't give a fuck

• Someone whose not afraid to be funny and can't act like an idiot. Saying funny or insulting things that are true. Everyone loves those kind.

• witty humour, shows me he's intelligent and funny. i also like sarcasm

• Someone who can make me laugh. basically no one.

• Louis Tomlinson. He's the funniest and hottest guy in the world.

• He can joke around and make GOOD jokes enough to make you laugh until your out of breath.

• someone who can make me laugh so hard that my sides hurt :D and someone who can make me laugh or cheer me up when im sad or mad at them :)

• The one that doesn't try so hard to make everyone laugh, he's just sponteanously funny