Would you rather go barefoot or wear shoes (with socks) for the rest of your life?

If you could choose between wearing shoes or going barefoot for the rest of your life which would it be?
(considering the streets are clean, it's not weird to go to stores barefoot, you can travel barefoot, etc.)
Personally I would choose barefoot, I couldn't stand being with shoes all day and also y love going barefoot

• Barefoot!
  • Shoes w/ socks

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go bare foot but it's impossible to do here. From the end of Sept till the end of May we get temps down into freezing.

What Guys Said 6

• Shoes. Specifically athletic trainers. The feeling you get from the way your feet grip the ground with rubber soled shoes designed for traction and support makes sudden athletic movements extremely confidence inspiring.

• barefoot 8)

• I would prefer barefoot but for health reasons I would go with socks and shoes since it gets cold and hot where I am. I would not want my feet to freeze or burn from the hot pavement. With people dropping things in the parking lot where I work I could end up with glass in my feet. I could also end up end up stepping on something sticky. Would you go hiking barefoot?

• Barefoot! I hear it's healthy anyway.

• If it didn't hurt to go barefoot, then yes. I would go barefoot.

• Shoes.

I hate going barefoot, always have, and don't do it except when training martial arts.

What Girls Said 4

• Barefoot. I hate having to wear shoes.

• lol me too, but i really can't stand socks :(

• I used to only wear flip flops. I would walk to work in the snow in them :) :)

• Barefoot!!!
    I don't like to wear shoes and socks. I like sandals instead

• Go barefoot.

• Barefoot for sure. I like being able to feel the ground beneath my feet, and it feels nice to just let my feet be free, haha.