Why is my teacher so hot?

Hello i am a 14 year old and just promoted to 9th grade #classof2019 anyways.. ever since the beginning of the school year i have been crushing on my teacher!!! i feel like i have to get with him... he is very tall, blue eyes, perfect smile, and an avergae body.. he is in his 30s... I feel like he likes me because he is constantly always staring at me and when i would always talk to him he looks at my boobs.. and one time he accidentally bumped in to me from the back and as soon as i turned around he grabbed my arm.. he is always smiling at me WHICH is so hot.. and on a field trip he sat next to me and we were just talking about personal stuff and we would tell jokes and he would just look at me then start smiling

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're overthinking some things about him, it'd be very inappropriate for a man of his age and position to do those things with a studend (like looking at her boobs). I know you have a crush on him, but I think it has to do with your age (I've seen many young girls crushing on much older guys), it's normal that you think he's attractive but it's just that and nothing else.

What Guys Said 11

• 😧
    You're 14!!! Stop looking at him and do your homework!
    He's just being a good teacher.. Not flirting!
    Smh... 😑

• 4|1
  • Not appropriate - He could get in so much trouble

• oh well... u just have a crush on him... hope u'll get over it soon... not a good option ;)

• He probably thinks you are trying to be friends with the teacher and is just being nice

• LOL both have a crush on each other - enjoy attention that you are getting and giving :D

• you are the females that sends good men to jail.

• Dude. Smash it!

• crushes on supriors is comon

• Yeah, please don't do anything that's going to get him arrested and ruin his life. Not cool.

• Everyone has had a crush on a teacher. And i mean everone

What Girls Said 7

• It's completely normal to have a crush on a teacher or professor. This is by far more fantasy than reality though in cases of being together. It's good that he is nice to you and you get along with him, but if anything were to ever happen between you and him he would lose his job and be arrested. As far as him looking at your boobs, men are visual creatures and if you're wearing low-cut tops then they will look. It doesn't necessarily mean they want to have sex with you though.

I had a crush on a teacher too in middle school, and of course nothing happened. Life still went on for me though.

• Is this a troll question? If you guys ever had anything more than a teacher-student relationship, that would be gross and illegal.

Just let him be.. or you could get in a LOT of legal trouble

• So basically he's a perve that can only get action by 14 year olds? Not a good sign.

• Girl... It's called statutory rape if you get with him. And if he stares at your tits... Not ok.

• This is me right now:

http://i.imgur.com/xmSiiO2.jpg

• What the actual fuck? o. o

• Good for you?