Guys, can you please explain this to me?

This question is more for the guys, but girls are more than welcome to explain as well.
I have been looking at a lot of beautiful girls who are accused of being fake appearance wise.
I would like to know why guys are repulsed by this?
I mean, don't you want a beautiful girl albeit touched up?

Most Helpful Guy

• When most people talk about "fake girls" , they are probably talking about those who are caked in make-up.
    http://f.elu24.ee/f/2010/10/28/456516t9hace2.jpg

That to me is the pussy-level of "fake" . It's "fake" just in the superficial sense. As in she's behind make-up. HOWEVER, she's still true to herself. That's what she is inside and out.

FAKE to me... goes a bit deeper than what's on the outside...
    This is what I think FAKE looks like.

static.giantbomb.com/.../...0-0930868846-tumbl.gif

FUCKING OBVIOUS and overdone sort of pseudo-cuteness. It works for most guys , cos hell. Cute looking innocent Asian girl , what harm can she do?

images.thevine.com.au/.../...r_Lawrence_1_591w.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence , she plays her character well. The sort of I-dun-give-a-fuck girl's girl character.

People actually buy that shit.

Using the word fake to describe people who are touched up is fallacious. That's called packaged.
    You wouldn't call a well wrapped present - fake.
    www.writeclickscrapbook.com/.../6a0115703fdafe970b0134858425c6970c-800wi
    You'll call it nicely wrapped.

People walk about in life hiding behind a persona... now THAT... THAT is fake. To those people I have one phrase for them.
    pressroom.turner.com/.../Fake-Off-logo-med.jpg

• FAKE to me... goes a bit deeper than what's on the outside...
      This is what I think FAKE looks like. .. you rock man
      and the pic was so true ,, Asian girls are the most fake girls ever
      and the boys too ,, god this race is so lame

• whats wrong

• I feel like this critique if people can call that could have been better handled but cheerio anyway eh , No? Rah! hehe

What Guys Said 9

• Can you imagin meeting a perfect 10 take her home, wake up in the morning and she looks like she has been pulled behind a truck for miles. There are signs of a paint job that is stuck on the pillow. The clothes she was wearing was hiding the rolls of fat and the stomach looks like it has it's own life. Fake.

The big problem is the paint.

• No, cause she's not gonna be wearing makeup all the time. I wanna feel attracted to her every time of the day, not just when she's wearing makeup, aka, faking her beauty.
    I'm not repulsed by a girl with makeup (unless it's too much), but I'd rather she be beautiful natural and not just with makeup.

• I don't get the whole fake label thing. I grew up think that if someone was fake, you couldn't trust them, they always had a hidden agenda and therefore the term was relating more to their character than their looks.
    "Fake girls" are girls who have made an effort with their appearance. Guys who want beautiful girls, not fake girls are limiting their prospects, granted that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course.
    What if a girl was not 'beautiful'? Should she just not bother, forget the make-up or cosmetic enhancements (not talking surgery, as that could be a whole other topic), and fashion awareness?
    I think it's a ruse by society and propagated by males and females alike to pigeon hole more people to make themselves feel good about who or what they are and how they appear.

• Look at oprach winferyshes a Dog and looks good with makeup, but I want the real deal not a hound Dog in disguise

• People don't like touched up. People like humans.

• Not exactly. I think some guys get mad because they dont think they can attain such beauty so they resort to hating them. Others, like myself... dont like the makeup stain you girls leave on the seat belt in my car!!!

• I prefer girls who are naturally beautiful but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't at least hook up with a beautiful girl who's considered fake

• This pretty much sums it up in my opinion. Hot not beautiful. You don't fall in love with hot but if they can see beyond that to your our beauty... Most guys just don't.

• Other not 'our'

• I would prefer it over a disgusting blob.

• The more natural is better because yes use make up to enhance your beauty but don't over do it . you mite well wear a mask then. It not like us guys wear make up to look better so good beautiful women should need make up to look good. I am sure you still look sexy with out your make up.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys want girls to achieve and maintain these impossible standards of beauty, but they want it to be ~effortless~. They want a perfect illusion and when they see the illusion break they get angry. That's why you hear boys advocating no makeup when they have noooo idea what goes into the entire process XD

https://youtu.be/fyeTJVU4wVo

• i dont think they should care, as long as they are good looking.