Girls, Would you randomly kick a guy in the groin for $25,000?

So if you were guaranteed $25,000 for kicking a random guy full forced in the nuts by complete surprise, would you do it? Assuming that you would never get in trouble.

OR

If you were guaranteed $5,000 for kicking the guy of your choice full forced in the nuts by complete surprise, would you do it? Assuming that you would never get in trouble.

OR

Opt out of both offeres and walk home empty handed?

• Take the $25,000 offer
    63% (27)
  • Take the $5,000 offer
    9% (4)
  • Stay broke
    28% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I can't believe how many girls are choosing the $25,000 offer... Wow. Honestly unexpected.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• take the 25gs obviously if you didn't youd be stupid

• Haha. So you would choose the money over an innocent persons agony and suffering? I didn't really expect anyone to put it as blatant as you. But hey, it's a lot of money.

• Hole shit @MegHousden, that was like seriously the most devastating response ever! You are like the coolest person ever! Thank you for taking what he said about me seriously, and making sure he regreted saying it. He honestly sounds like a crying baby with the apology though. Kudos for that! He seriously is a prick, and his apologies mean nothing. Sorry to hurt your feelings dude... not... Thank you again Meg!!!

• Why do you say rude things after I try saying sorry? I apologize, and you just insult me... That isn't nice and makes it seem like my feelings don't even matter. I was stupid for saying that pickles, and meg made that clear. Even if it doesn't matter to you, I still apologize completely for saying something like about you. Now please never insult me again. This question has been resolved and you can now take your self centered attitude somewhere else. Nobody likes a person who acts like you, and I for sure am one of them. I am tired of your insults and will block you if you say one more thing. Good bye now.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a poor grad student. #priorities

• So would you take the $25k or the $5k?

• Yes, I openly admit that I sent that to @MegHousden over private chat, you don't need to even try proving to everyone that I did. I don't really understand what your expected intentiions are for copy and pasting that to begin with.

• @MegHousden is letting everybody see what a pothetic person you are @Asker. you are treating Meg like sh*t just to hide the fact that you are scared of her. You are a pothetic man if you think it is okay to treat Meg or any women this way. If you can't accept that a girl can stand up for herself, instead of giving in to some guy like you, then you are an embarrassment.

• No way. I wouldn't kick a guy in the groin. Not except in self defence. Lol

• Haha, you even resist $5,000 to do it to someone you hate, awesome. I expected most girls to take the $5,000 offer, but the poll is a mix between full out pay load, and empty pockets. Interesting...

• Yes, it is indeed ;o

• If he was a jerk I would do it for free.

• I just need to say that you are the hottest fuckin chick i have ever seen. Looking at you profile pic gets me so fuckin horny it's unreal.

• If only you were my girlfriend 😔

• If only. Maybe in another life.

• Earning money out of making someone sick? No, thanks. There are better ways to earn money on your own without involving hurting others.

I would assume there is this guy is having mental issues.

• You can still work cleaning houses or doing other things if you're that desperate for money.

• Nope, on my followed-up reply, I was talking in general and when saying you as in ''you all can''.

• Ohh. I getcha. Well apparently a couple girls would happily do it for a quick buck.

• I'm a poor student I would do both. Then I would get 30k.

• Ewwww no it'll hurt them!

• Nah. Our balls don't hurt...

• I would kick a guy in the groin for 5000 it would be more pleasing cause the $5000 guy would be a douche rather then the $25000 guy lol

• No, thanks.

• £5000 absolutely. I wouldn't kick someone random, I can think of one or two I'd kick for free though, and £5000 is certainly not to be sniffed at.

• Lol... for free? Keep that a secret incase the offer arrises 😝

• Hopfully it stays that way

• Thank-you <3