Do You Like Rainy Weather?

When it's rainy, I feel relaxed and relieved. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, I love the rain. I have really big windows in my bedroom and I love just sitting in there and listening to the rain fall on my window panes. It's just soothing and relaxing to me.

• I love it only when I'm indoors and don't have to go anywhere. If I have to go somewhere, I usually forget the umbrella and end up looking like a monster. 😀

• Love the rain. Can sit inside read a book , listen to music , watch a movie or drink hot coco. It's soothing to me.

• Yes! Love it.
    I love the sound too.
    Every time it rains, both inside and outside feels nice and calm.

• Okay this will sound strange but I don't like it when I have to go out like to the store or anything like that but I love to dance in the rain and I like to sit inside and what's a really good downpour

• It's been thunder storming a lot here, I love it.

• I love rain & storms; especially when im indoors all cosy & warm.

• Not particularly. It prevents me from doing the whole "be the hot cousin at my bitch cousin's wedding" thing.

• Love it. It was just raining a couple of minutes ago and I wished it didn't stop.

• I looooooove it. It was supposed to rain the majority of today but it didn't, of course. :(

• Sometimes. When it doesn't put me in a mushy mood. It's killer on my bones tho.

• No because it makes me feel extremely lazy and like i'm going to pass out asleep.

• I hate it a little less than snow.

• I love rain so much!!
    It makes me wanna sing and dance when it rains..

• It's my favourite weather! When it's sunny I feel so tired and all I want to do is sleep.

• Yesh, currently enjoying raining season in India with my Dad

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, it is too hot now.

• yeah It can be fun

• No, because I can't go for a walk and the sound of it on my window is irritating. The only good thing about rain, is the smell.

• I like it when it's a calm rain in warm weather. Usually though it rains only in cold weather so I don't like to be out in it since I'd start to freeze.

• It's thunderstorming here now in Pennsylvania
    on the East coast of the USA.

• Yes, so much rain needed the humidity here will kill anyone
      it's not the tempature but the humidity that makes it uncomfortable.

• I like a rainy day but not a rainy week.

• I love rainy weather I sit and watch it through the window.

• It's ok when it only happens sometimes

• Yesssss!! I Take my car out and go sliding around! where there is no traffic of course...