Jet Li vs Jackie Chan vs Bruce Lee vs Etc?

Which one was your fave?

• Jet Li
  • Jackie Chan
  • Bruce Lee
  • Donnie Yen
  • Tony Jaa
  • Brandon Lee

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them for different reasons:
    Jet Li - made great movies, with his early Hong Kong classics as well as the Hollywood type... a great natural martial artist - I liked his character of Wong Fei Hung in Once Upon a Time in China - some good acting in that series, too;
    Jackie Chan - really good at Kung Fu, and with his acrobatics and comedic talent, appeals to a lot of people - I preferred his Hong Kong movies, like the Police Story movies and Project A, Part 1 & 2, to his Hollywood stuff;
    Bruce Lee - great martial artist - if he had the advantage of better cinematography in his time, his movies would be awesome;
    Donnie Yen - a good martial artist, with a slew of Hong Kong movies under his belt, and being a very good actor too. I love his portrayal of Ip Man;
    Tony Jaa - a different type of martial artist as he actually started off as a stunt man, and then when making his own movies, was able to transition the dangerous element to his fight scenes, such as Ong Bak - started off with Thai - style fighting but in the Ong Bak sequels, delves into different styles which is refreshing;
    Brandon Lee - for the few movies he did, it was clear that he had more potential. Some fight scenes, like in Rapid Fire, his wing chun was hauntingly similar to that of his father's techniques;
    Iko Uwais - I know he wasn't included in your list but this is an actor that has caught my attention of late with a couple of Malaysian movies, showcasing his talent in the martial art of silat... very quick and the cinematography in his movies does hi sskill some justice - check them out: Raid, Merantau, Raid: Redemption...

• Love your reasons :)

• It was a pleasure

• Thanks fro the mho! x

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm having difficulties choosing between Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Jackie Chan is funny and Jet Li takes on strong character rolls and he plays them well.

After seeing a Bruce Lee documentary I no longer think he was a good actor. Yes he was good at what he did, but he doesn't know how to act and all he did was pretty much fought in scenes.

• I like more Jackie movies then Jet, so thats why he wins! I just really like Jet Li in Romeo Must Die.

• I like Jet Li in that one too. I also like the sound track "try again" with Aaliyah

• Yea Aaliyah made several good hits

What Guys Said 6

• Bruce Lee would win in a fight, followed by Jet Li and then Jackie Chan.
    Chans movies are comedies and good for a laugh, Let Li has made some pretty cool stuff and if Bruce Lee were alive today the film companies could do some awesome stuff with him what with the advances made since his films were back then

• Jackie Chan by a long shot, the other guys are great but Jackie Chan doesn't take himself nearly as seriously. I think that's a great trait for humanity, something I did better at in all honesty.

• Jackie Chan kind of puts comedy into his movies.

• Bruce lee of course

• Tbh, I watch more Jet & Jackie, so I really wouldn't know

• Go watch a video compilation of Bruce Lee. You won't regret it!

• Bruce Lee Is legend.. After him Jackie chan

• Bruce Lee and Jet Li, Jackie Chan is ok too, as well as Donnie Yen and Brandon Lee, but I've never heard of Tony Jaa...

What Girls Said 3

• Chan as an all round entertainer. But Lee was amazing.

• I grew up watching movies of Jet Li, Bruce Li, and Jackie Chan and I like them all but Jackie Chan is my fave 😊

• Definitely Bruce.