Do you wash the dishes naked or clothed?

I don't know if I'm weird or what, but if I'm home alone, I tend to do the dishes completely naked, otherwise water splashes everywhere around and wets my precious clothes. It's more comfortable like that.
I can't be the only one, right? O_o

• Naked
  • Clothed
  • I NEVER do the dishes

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Haha, I do that too sometimes. But not because of the water splashing (I try to prevent that anyway because it's not nice when there's water all over the floor). When I'm not busy and I can just stay home, I'm sometimes just soooo lazy that I can't make myself get dressed, so I just walk around naked, cook naked, wash the dishes naked, watch tv naked... it might sound strange to some people but it's actually one of the most liberating feelings there is. Especially in summer when it's nice and warm ;-). I live with my girlfriend, so it works fine haha.

• Normally if im home alone, i usually wake up naked and might go to the bathroom before i get dressed but ill never stay naked all day. So clothes for me, just take your time when washing.

• @MissNowhere, to support you, yeah whenever you do, everytime your body heats up and if you are alone, better go commando feels relaxed and cool let your skin respire, we were born nude, embrace nudism. Cause I do whenever home alone +cleaning room or watching movies... Hehe feels better... Ah... Much better like right now, I am home alone 😝

• I would always work in the kitchen clothed because it is dangerous not to.

• why can't you do it naked with others around. you should be shy it's not sexual to be nude or naked. I'm sure they have seen naked people before

• I have a dishwasher, so I don't need to :P

• I wear clothes when i was dishes lol

• i am always naked when I am at home

• B. There are some sharp knives in there!

• So that's what poverty is like...

• Lol no, that's a porn thingy.

• And or clothed it depends

• You'd make a man very happy... I would love to come home from a hard day of work to see my girlfriend/wife doing a chore naked.

• Pretty sure there's a HIMYM scene like this! I think when we're alone, we often do so as it's comfortable.

Didn't Rachel do her stretches like that in Friends too? lol

Could you help me on mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1542441-who-would-you-rather-of-these-hot-two-friends-which-girl

What Girls Said 16

• I always wear clothes when doing the dishes.
    Water doesn't usually splash all over me, just my hands or arms (a little).

• Clothed, usually in lounge wear that I don't care about very much. It's just water and possibly a little bit of soap anyway. Just don't wear your nicest tops and dresses while you do it.

• Depends on how I'm feeling that day

• Clothed. Washing dishes is a messy process that includes bacteria. I see no point in doing it naked. I don't like cleaning naked :/ An apron is also a great way to get splashed and you can just wash that once a week or whatever.

• I wish I could wash dishes naked, unfortunately though my apartment kitchen has a huge glass door leading out to many pairs of college men's eyes.

• Ummm... I wear clothes...

• I have a dishwasher so it's pretty easy.

• fully naked? thats weird...

• While having a dish washer I would do it naked. :D

• you are unique

• I wash dishes with clothes on...

• If I am home alone and already not wearing clothes, what is the point of putting them on?

• I've never lived alone but if I'm home alone or even if I had my own place I'd wear clothes to protect my most delicate bits from things in the kitchen lol besides I would get too cold unless it was the middle of summer.

• Also what happens if there's an emergency and you need to run out of the house lol?

• Clothed...

• I've washed the dishes wearing a robe with nothing on underneath.

• I never do the dishes