Guys, Do you hate girls that are bad at sports or Weak?

I'm not soo bad at sports but when I play a sport with boys I don't really try, or when I do I fail badly... I don't know why. I got 8/10 on my gym beep test (20m run each time). I like sports but I'm not so good at it, I get tired easily too. My friends tease me a lot because of it ( joke way). I like to sketch paint, doodle and stuff. Do guys really dislike weak girls? by the way I'm a teenager

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. For us (girl's) sports are just a way to maintain health. So if you already have a banging body, I don't understand why you'd bother going to the gym, or meeting up every week to play soccer.

However, the uniforms are cute. But then so are most of your outfits, so don't bother.

What Guys Said 20

• If a girl is not interested in sports that is fine, I would like her to do what she enjoys and spend time with her doing that instead. She can spend time doing things I like and I can do the same.

• No, I'm bad at sports for the most part too. I'm good at shooting though.
    In fact, my past few crushes are all pretty sporty (one was good at soccer, next played tennis and volleyball and was too dedicated, and my current crush is apparently super good at soccer). I kinda dislike it cause they always seem so stressed out by sports. Dunno what people see in sports.

• Everybody is different, honey. I bet you're much better than some in arts, aren't you? Don't worry about guys liking you or not because of it. Be yourself and you'll be attractive to those who really match you.

• No but I'd like my girl to at least have some endurance so she can keep up with one of my hobbies which is taking moderate to long walks. Having some stamina also helps for sex, a lot.

Gym beep tests are bullshit anyway. It's not a fair comparison at all. I failed the beep test back in high school and now I'm in the best shape of my life endurance wise.

• Fellow artist!

And don't worry, it may seem like a sport ecentric world, but if you can at least enjoy playing a sport with others, I would be happy. I played volleyball with my ex all the time and we would get rekt by the other team, but we still had fun.

• I have no problem with girls that can't play sports.

• nope i have no problem with it, it's a relationship that we want, not a 90 minute soccer game ;) But i will say it's good if a guy and gal likes the same sport and watch it, you have som3hting in common there.

• No I do not dislike weak women, strong women tend to be hotheaded and always have a need to prove themselves. I would absolutely take an artist than an athlete for a wife.

• No it doesn't matter to me at all.

• Nope. Actually couldn't possibly care less if a girl I liked never played a sport in her life and was slender and muscle-less as could be.

• I personally prefer athletic girls, but girls who are bad at sports aren't necessarily dealbreakers. I'm not really into sport myself, anyway.

• Lol girls cannot play Foot Ball I'll say that much. I was watching women's foot ball this Sunday on tv with my dad, and they couldn't play worth jackshit. Soccer and Basketball, yes. Baseball? I believe that's possible.

• But do I care if a girl is bad at sports? No. Not really. It's kind of funny actually.

• Like how weak... like 80lbs and barely running 100yds and out of breath weak... or just like not super athletic and strong... I usually like most stuff in the middle :P

• Just not super athlete... I can jog for about 20 mins or so and not get tired... But my friends do more than that which makes me seem like the weak one in the group

• ur fine dont worry

• No that's my personal preference athletic girls intimidate me.

• It depends on a guys preference. Some guys like girls that are bad at sports and some don't I like both so.
    Aka also a teenager

• Nope... But if I were her coach then.. Certainly..😂👊

• I have no problem with that type.

• Not a deal breaker, as long as you know what im talking about, its all good.

• If sports aren't your thing try Gaming.

• Dobt think i coukd date a girl like that i want a girlfriend whos athletic