Guys, What's the best way to break up a fight between two guys?

the other day these two guys were fighting in front of me and I wasn't gonna just sit there and enjoy. So I jumped on one of them from behind and didn't let go. While he was trying to get me off him I came in between them and the other one stopped throwing punches fearing he could accidentally hit me.

I was one fool woman. I'm way shorter and weaker than both and I have no martial arts experience. I could have get hurt but I didn't think about it then. I wasn't going to let two people hurt themselves in front of me...

So what's the best way to break up a fight between two people?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something that will absolutely shred their confidence in what they are doing. Try this in your loudest, most commanding tone of voice.

"Do you think a girl would ever be interested in either of you two when your acting like Neanderthal morons? Can one of you possibly show me how a real man behaves? I'm bored."

I would say their is a fair chance that they will trip over each other impressing you with their self-control. After things calm down, you can take your pick or just wander away.

What Guys Said 22

• You were pretty lucky this time, dear. Usually, grown up average men are *much* stronger than the average women - never do this this way again, please.

In addition to the other comments, you could use the "bigger trouble" trick: screaming like crazy about the building be on fire, someone got murdered, someone has a gun, a robber is there, etc. This kind of strategy may also be used to drag's people attention when you're in danger.

• Walk off - leave the idiots to it.

• Show em your boobs... jk

• Show them your boobs.

• you should have just gotten in between them and stuck your arms out to begin with, jumping on one guy gives the other an opener, if he is willing to take it. but you did that eventually so its all good.

• Lol don't you'll just end up getting hurt, when two guys decide to settle things with their fists most of the time it will end with one of them on the ground.

• HAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN STOP A TESTOSTERONE TRAIN!

You can't do shit to stop two men from fighting. You're weak, you're not authoritative.. all that's going to happen is you'll either make the situation worse or end up getting hurt yourself.

Let them sort it out, or call the police. Either way, you're a woman; you're like an ant breaking up an elephant fight.

• No need to break it up. Let em punch it out, they'll go home friends again.

• you dont, let them fight it out, or get help
    If one of them hit you light s out
    If you got in ones way and the other dude hit that dude lights out

• You could clearly express your opinion on the conflict in question. If everybody agrees with one of the two people arguing, then the conflict can be settled that way. A unanimous consensus of who is in the wrong. Then there would be no point in fighting.

• Don't ever do that again. You canget hurt.
    Was it over you? Talk to both of them and tell you don't want to hang with them anymore if they keep fighting.

• Never try to stop a physical fight again. If you know you have the physical ability to stop both of them at the same time, then stop them. Otherwise, you should refrain from putting yourself in danger. It's not your job to stop people from fighting. It's my job. I was pretty good at it back in elementary school. I looked really weak, small and geeky. But I was really strong and it surprised a lot of people, ROFL. Never had to stop a fight in junior high school or high school, though.

• Usually another guy would have to break it up. If the guys are too crazy, they could accidentally hit a woman if she intervenes. Otherwise, let them fight each other. Eventually, it will be over.

• Have two people
    one to stop one, one to stop the other they need to jump in front of the two fighters... and then both people need to talk sense into both of them to calm them down

• You wait until one of them falls to the ice and then you send the linesmen in.

• You mean a fistfight? Then don't, you can get seriously hurt even with a single punch.
    Your best bet is to call the cops.

Remember you can't stop a fight between two lions.

• Never jump someone from behind. That is stupid. He could have saw that as an attack.

Next time just search for a fat guy, than the fat guy will throw his stomach between the men. This is the only solution!

• I noticed the best bouncers are those 400 pounders that can break up a fight just by pushing them apart like dolls.

• Hit them both with chairs or similar blunt objects?

• in the movies the girls just knocks them out with a glass vase from behind.

• kick them in the nuts

• Kick both of between the legs :P 😂

• I can see it now

You. Sarah did you see those two guys fighting
    in front of me?
    Sarah. Ah yeah OMG their sooooooo hot
    You. I know right they were so into me
    Sarah. So did you check them out?
    You. I did but I couldn't make up my
    mind in who I liked better.
    Sarah. Well its not like they were ugly
    so whoever you pick will be hot
    You. You got that right gurl.

LOL sorry I just had too.

• Tell the bouncer