Girls, Do you like long hair on guys?

Girls, Do you like long hair on guys?

• Yes
    43% (23)
  • No
    57% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• OMG YES. I love long hair on guys. <3

• I looove long hair on guys if they have the face for it and take good care of it 😍

• Yep. My husband has long hair and I love it. He cut it all off once and he still looked hot, but it's back again now. The second picture almost looks like him a little bit when he was younger. :)

• I don't like it but in some guys in looks greeeeeat.

favim.com/.../...l-boy-fashion-Favim.com-80778.jpg

This trans model is fucking hot.

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look better with long hair, while others look horrible with it.

• No no. :p
    Short hair is just uff ❤💙💙
    Medium hair looks good if you know which one looks good on you or goes with your style.

• Ugh god noooo nooo *wavers hands in the air* nooo

• Aw hell yiss! I love long hair on men. The pictures you showed though are still a bit short for my taste. I prefer is somewhere between the shoulderblades to hip length :3

• Mmm, not too long. But long hair is attractive :) makes you look younger I guess.

• Well, if it's like Harry Styles hair then yes, but if it's longer then that then no. It just doesn't look right to me :/

• Some guys look good with long hair. But I still prefer short hair on guys.

• Not every man can pull off wearing long hair. It also depends on how long.

• Yea sometimes. It depends on the face sometimes. But most of the times I find them attractive even though I know some people who associate long hair as only feminine

• I think that's ridiculous. There are guys who really look good with long hair and like that style.

• I'm not saying I think they're feminine. I'm saying that there Are people who think like that

• Yeah I meant to say that their opinion is ridiculous and I think it looks just fine and that's their style

• Nope. I do not.

• That's too long for my taste. I prefer short hair on guys.

• I voted yes but it depends. Long hair doesn't suit all guys, same with different hairstyles.

• I'm not into very long hair. But chin length or ear length hair is very attractive.

• not at all. looks like a girl and sometimes it gets really gross and greasy. skater boy and shorter is fine.

• Not that long,

• It depends on the guy

• Only if he's in a metal band or is a hippie

• No, too hippy and messy for me sorry. I like typical short hair and clean-cut guys :)

• Some guys look nice with long hair, but I prefer short.

• It's all your opinion... the first two aren't my thing but the third one is cute

• Not too long, but I like it

• Sometime, it depends on if the guy has the right face shape.