Do you think Islam is the religion of Alpha males?

In Islam, a man may marry up to four women. So, it gives liberty to local Alpha males to inseminate more women as compared to other religions (except Mormon religion which is unpopular).

(Thanks Anonymous for the idea)

• Yes
  • No
  • Al Habibi Wallah Wallah
Thank you YazanAA, You shared a lot of information and you deserved MHO but the video you chose was utterly pathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• you couldn't be more accurate
    did the "triple talaaq" controversy made you think? when i came to know a week back, i could not believe that a law like that even exists

• OMG How could I forget this. There's two guest here on this question who would like to share their knowledge regarding their religion.

• i know i am like, awfully late, but thank you!

• i know i am like, awfully late, but you're welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Islam in many ways appeals to men a lot more than other religions. In that regard it does have many advantages, i have a lot of philippine friends and a minority of philippine people convert to islam and their reasoning was it was more fitting with their sexual desires to have more than one woman.

Not all Muslim guys will have multiple wifes (most won't) but the option is there if they can find a wife that finds it agreeable. There is also the masculine nature of conflict, i. e there is no "turn the other cheek". In Islam it's "an eye for an eye" and brotherhood separation from those not in the faith creating a brotherhood community against others. The basis of only muslim men having access to a lot of the fruits of the faith. In many ways it does really help men and seem based on them

What Girls Said 9

• Some of the biggest wet-noodles I've ever met were Muslim men whipped by their Muslim wives.

I used to think the same thing until I realized more and more that Muslims are pretty much just like everyone else, except for the terrorizing, father-raping, bomb-loving cunt-tards who have no place representing Islam in any way, who seem to get all the media attention just for being Muslim after they blow up a city block all in the name of Allah.

Those guys probably had some nagging wife at home telling them how to live their life too.

• Lmao no, of course not. It's just the religion of the male chauvinist, nothing more.

• Most Muslim don't marry more than one wife.

• Of course. I know.
      It's not about what Muslim people do, it's about what their religion offers.

• @HyperX We have similar beliefs :)

• No. I think it's just a religion...

• I seriously don't care.

• I think its a religion of satan but alas I dont think gager permits my beliefs to be voiced

• Uhm? How so?

• Christians THEY KILL MUSLIMS they kill Muslims more than Christians isis is against Islam by all means

• If you have to buy your bride and dont win her likebin the animal kingdom you are not an alpha male.

• They can only have 4 wives if he could pay all their money things they need he had to keep everything in the same amount for all of them but this is only for the marriage and yes I do belive Islam is the religion of alpha males

• We can't marry more than one unless the first wife agrees and what does alpha man means please

• YESS I agree with u just a simple correction the way we understand Islam needs to upgrade and in that part it's our fault but what u said is completely right

• Lol why thank you but Really people who are Muslims act a bit too much at times And make people from different religions to think badly of them

• Religion of Alpha males xD If Muslim men are Alpha males then Nordic Pagans are super Alpha beasts.

• Not to offend anyone but Islam isn't for basically logical people.

What Guys Said 21

• I never understood why having many women would be equal to being alpha. In my eyes, a man who promises a woman that he will be loyal only to her (expecting the same back of course) and actually KEEPS that promise is a greater man than one that fucks around.

But I duuno, maybe I'm young and naive.

• All the other religions don't have perfect records - When you are in a glasshouse don't throw stones.

• Lol no, that religion is quite brutal and in reality refers to women as nothing more then slaves.

• Deuteronomy 22: 28-29 "a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

Numbers 31: 17-18 "now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, BUT SAVE FOR YOURSELF EVERY GIRL WHO HAS NEVER SLEPT WITH A MAN"

Deuteronomy 20: 13-14 " When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies."

Maybe you need to read your "holy" bible to know which religion "refers to women as nothing more than slaves" before you come here and talk nonsense BS about another religion.

• @YazanAA I find it funny how each and every time there is a criticism for Islam, the only argument they ever came up with is that "But in Christianity..."

That doesn't make Islam seem any better. That's called "avoiding responsibility and putting blame on others".

Not mature.

• @mesonfielde not really, what I find funny here is that you are jumping from one thing to the other just to make a point.

You said "it's the only argument they ever came up with" .. that's not true, this argument only comes up when a Christian attacks Islam and in most cases it would be false claims, just like in this argument and the other argument when bubble_tea showed me a video of that Christian who attacks Islam. So when a Christian will start making false claims about Islam, of course I'm gonna say "hold on and read your bible first" I'm not gonna say that for an atheist for example.

The so immature and pathetic thing is to keep on lying and claiming things about something you don't know anything about. Just like you did, how many times did you say that Islam teaches to kill all non-Muslims? Many many times, did I say that Christianity teaches the same? No, I didn't. Instead, I said Islam doesn't teach that and in more than 200 places in the Quran talk about freedom of religion

• I think Islam is the religion of (censored, want to keep my head intact, if at all possible).

• This is my opinion and mine only, I'm not saying that this is just how things are, this is what I think.
    Following a religion will make one omega, not even beta. A beta will take over the alphas position if the alpha should die or be removed. (and since a god will never die, betas don't exist in person)
    Why CHOOSE to be the lowest in a hierarchy when you can be your own alpha?

• please someone yell me what is that alpha thing

• @YourFutureEx I see, that's good. It's about finding that balance :)

• Thanks for your time :)

• First of all sorry for my bad English. Maryying with four wifes is a very old arap culture. today all muslims marry with one women. i am muslim

• Hahaha dude, the Quran is the only religious book on the face of the earth that says "MARRY ONLY ONE" ...

http://youtu.be/cMBHEMco5js

• Then why don't you follow it?

• Good to know that you were kidding... and I believe that we discussed a lot regarding that video too, but I also believe that I gave a lot of data and references to back up my opinion and still have more examples, references and evidences about polygamy being permitted and practiced in other religions (Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism) and maybe other religions, who knows? ( But I can only talk about he religions that I learned about) yet not a single evidence or reference were given from their scriptures which can disprove my point or show that polygamy is prohibited in those religions. But ehh, whatever.
      I also think that Islam is not the religion of alpha males, no religion is, maybe a person who follows an X religion is an alpha male, but the religion itself? I don't think so. I also don't think that Islam or any other religion allows polygamy for the sake of alphaism.

• But anyway, this argument was old, I just made my recent remark when I noticed the update, because I felt that it was unnecessary and it was very childish and had a malicious intention behind it, but if your intention were really positive as you claim then it's ok, never mind I guess, oh well.

• Most muslims are not that way simply to bang a group of women whenever they want...

• So called "Alpha males" (i. e. Men who aren't spineless pussies) don't need religion to keep their bitches in check.

• Yes. It's not about alphas needing a religion, but it's about Islam offering Alpha males a good scope.

• They drink protein shakes and do squats I hear.

• Mormon's no longer practice plural marriage. They haven't for over 150 years.

• Being an alpha male doesn't mean marrying countless women. Plus, there is more chances of inbreeding to occur.

• Don't some of us Christians do that too?

• We can't marry more than one woman unless our first wife agrees so it mostly don't happen and what does alpha man means

• Thanks a lot for the insight information. Then why do women oppose Sharia law?

• Who said that and lol when u say sharia u dint put law with it u may say Islamic law or just sharia and women do t oppose sharia and people in the west really don't understand what sharia is

• Tather the religion of the wouldbe alpha males.

• You can't judge this permission claiming that it's against woman rights since the second wife isn't an alien but a woman.
    According to this permission, a woman can marry to a man whom she loves even if he is married, a man can't marry a woman whom he loves if she is married. advantages for women.

• Yup, I think so.
    (All down-voters and the ones who criticize me and your families are cursed in advance.)

• Islam can also be understood as a religion that empowers women, and even allows a woman a great role in a marriage.

For instance, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) married a 40 year old Khadija, when he was 25. She was his employer, and once married, he came and lived with her. That's a very progressive marriage. As long as she lived, he never married another!

Islam allows an older woman to marry a much younger man. It even allows a woman to marry a male slave!

If there is one defining character, it is that Islam provides flexibility for all times, all cultures, all ages. Its timeless in its principles, and can help you define yourself without going outside the framework that God set for us...

• That's great but why there is inequality under Sharia law?

• Yeah that's right anon and some other things like the rest of the laws and stuff but yeah u r correct

• thanks Brother Omar. Sallam.

• No.

No religion is.

• If you need the support of a religion and a culture to make you an alpha male you are not an alpha male. You are a little man in a big suit.

• hahahaha alpah males who rape and supress their women, treat them like shit

• Ugh ignorant people that don't happen exept in isis which isn't Islamic

• that is not alpha man, women love alpha males, it's very sad that they treat women like objects and have multiple wives.

• Some men do it has nothing to do with relgion