Girls, If you had a slave what would you make him do?

If you had a male slave what kind of things would you make him do except for buy you thingsm what sort of things such as:
-Laundry
-Foot massages
-Cleaning
-Neckrubs
-Backrubs
-Helping you get ready
-etc
Please say what you would make him do below and vote in the poll thank you

• I'd make him give me foot massages, neckrubs, back rubs etc.
    32% (13)
  • I'd make him do the laundry, dishes, clean, take out the trash etc.
    34% (14)
  • Id torture him if he mucked up with whips, chains and cages
    5% (2)
  • First and second poll option
    20% (8)
  • Second and third poll option
    0% (0)
  • First and second poll option
    9% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd make him do the laundry, dishes, clean, take out the trash etc. I hate cleaning.

• Thanks, would you make him give you massages and fetch you things?

• Okay I do have a bit of a fetish what would you make me do for you or what would you make me fo

• I wouldn't do anything, I don't have a slave fetish. I just make you do the dishes for me.

What Girls Said 22

• I'd make him do the chores I didn't want to do... oh wait, that's called a husband :p ;)

• I'd never wish to enslave someone.

• Lol, when I first read the question I thought you were talking about people who have a sexual slave fetish, but you're actually talking about real slavery. If there was an option to set the slave free I'd do that.

By the way Human Trafficking is modern day slavery. Look into that for your paper.

• I don't want a slave. I would make that person my friend.

• That's nice you must have a golden heart to not make someone do your chores😂

• Lol thanks

• voted second one ;)

• If he was hot, he wouldn't leave the bedroom! Except to go and get food. Haha laundry! You're funny!

• Hahahaha so are you you!!

• I'll be yours anything you say

• Hahahaha 😋☺️😘

• I'd actually get him to play video games, Uno, and Monopoly with me. And also tell me how good I look in whatever outfit I have on. I couldn't possibly be so heartless!

• I would not have a man be my slave. .. Slavery was abolished for many reasons. .. No... degradation is not a turn on for me... So. .. Sorry but guys put themselves in ridiculous situations.. just for a female...😩😩😩

• do the cleaning

• Fuck foot rubs etc... clean my house bitch. Make sure you do it right too! Spare room.. ironing awaits.. I suggest you hurry up!

• I'll be yours for $10 a day

• $10 a day. You got a deal. 5x a week?

• 7x is even better for you if you want before I serve you can you please tell me:
      What exactly I'll be doing
      If I get punishments what are they
      Run me through a day of what I'd have to do
      The only thing I cannot do for you is but you things I'm broke

• Force him to spend time with me

• Haha that made me laigh

• Am i allowed all of the above?

• Option G: make him my friend and possibly free him

• I'd free him.

• Pool maintenance, oil changes, yard work, I need a grounds keeper!

• I know you did mean this in any harm but I kinda take offense to this question but I chose D

• Sorry why?

• The word slave would never be used in my vocab unless I'm explainingmy history or explaining why I dislike the word i f you were to think about this long n hard enough you would figure it out

• What. The. Eff... O. o

• Why especially male? I'd prefer a female slave. But anyway, I'd make them do stuff I don't want to do, carry my bags, comb my hair, prepare my food, give me massages etc. But I wouldn't treat them like dirt.

• I'd make him my friend, and we can hang out together and watch netflix all day - mwahahaha xD

• I'd just make him make me food all day and clean. Forget about back rubs, foot rubs, and all that other stuff.

• We'll making him clean is like having a maid.

• I'd make him kill all the people I dislike.