Girls, hot breath into ear?

So let's say,,, you're with guy you've met or something like that... and breathe some hot breath into your ear, is that turn on?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck yeah !

What Girls Said 19

• Ok, this sounds weird, and I didn't choose for this to happen, but when someone breathes in my ear, not only i get that tingling shiver down my back, it runs down to my ASS lol? So it feels kinda weird but if it was from my boyfriend or something I guess it'd be a turn on
    Tbh, the ear is totally a turn-on switch, if a guy I like bites my ear- woot-woot, they've got a new contestant for 16 and pregnant. LMAO, JK. Its just a turn on, ya.

• Maybe not hot breath, but if he whispers something sexual into my ear or bites my ear if a sexual moment is going on, the hot breath thing is just kinda random, ya know?

• Lmao! You're cray 😂what if it was a total stranger and he came in close and you're expecting him to whisper but instead he gives you Doritos breath?🙈🙊

• Hahaha! Omg, i'd probably bitch slap them like 20 feet away. I'm actually laughing way harder than I should be at what you said bc I can just imagine myself like standing up and drinking starbucks or something then this grown ass man just approaches me and is like "Hurrrrrrr" in my ear X'D!!!

• Not if you just met him. If things are steamy and you are getting close to someone, then yes. Breath on the ear or behind ur neck feels good.

• Oh yes. Especially when paired with sexy words.

• If by turn on you mean turn off, then yes.

• Lmfaooo well sir, you said "hot breath". That's definitely a turn off. I would rather not have any one's "hot" breath" in my ear.

• yeah but not hot, you understand when you're dancing and you breath air to her ear, Not hot, it can't be that hot.
      What you think? Like slowly, little """hot""" breath into ear.

• Okay, okay. Got it. If I'm dancing with you, and you happen to lean down and breath into my ear, that's a turn on for sure. I thought you meant, y'all were just Netflix and chilling.

• Nope, not at all.

• If I don't know the guy, or just met him, then no, it's weird. But in general, I really like it, I get chills and really turned on.

• I don't like getting breathed on, even during sex, so no.

• Does that hot breath smell like onions? If not then no.

• No, not at all. It just feels funny

• Dor me, it's a turn OFF. But whispering in my ear is a whole other story.

• No its gross

• No. Dont go near my ear. Repeat. Don't go near my ear.

• If you've got to at least the first kiss stage then yes it is a turn on. Hot breath on the neck and other parts of the body is also a turn on.

• if he did it while kissing near my ear or saying something then yeah but if he just randomly breathed on my ear without doing anything else I think I would be uncomfortable. I personally think if you want to turn a girl on them whisper something close enough that your lips brush against her ear.

• No. Don't breathe in my ear. Don't breathe anywhere near any opening in my body. No. No no no. It's gross. And it feels weird and I don't like it.

• hmm maybe I don't know

• No, I wouldn't say it's a turn on. But it depends on the situation... in some cases it might be okay and I'll go with it. Others it might be a bit unpleasant.

• not at all.

• but it would be like really slowly, not long breath into ear.