Why do young guys like dating these girls?

Why do young guys date these certain types of girls. That put there body out like that. I though guys just wanted it for themselves, that they didn't like there women being with any other guys or other guys seeing there women's body. I don't dislike the girls I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol who said they do? The only guys that I know that would be into girls like that just like them for sex and nothing more. I can't think of any guy that would actually want to form a meaningful relationship with a girl that looked like that.
    As guys get older, they slowly stop looking for girls like this and start moving towards girls that they can form meaningful relationships with and settle down with which they don't look like girls like this. Frankly, I don't find girls like this even attractive and wouldn't even want sex with them, let alone a meaningful relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• i really dont like those girls lol!

I like girls who dress well an cover themselves, but manage to be sexy while doing so

• Sexually attracted + lust aren't the same as relationship and long-term material.

• uh ew is exactly what I said back then and what I will say now

• Some guys aren't jealous freaks. I personally think that chick is too big.

• Beats the hell out of me too.

• bc they re horny :)
    and your opinion is good for me

• i dont date these bitches... so much flab when they are old :D

• Dang gurrrrrl is fine... Just so thick mmmmm

• because female bodies are sexxxxy... and we guys loove them!

What Girls Said 3

• You were probably brought up being told that guys like nice girls and modesty. And women who respect themselves don't show skin or overt sexuality.

Then you grow up get into the real world and find out the opposite is true. Not all guys like the same type of woman, but plenty guys like the vixen type of girl. The girl on that magazine is sexy, hot and other guys may look but probably can't touch. I know guys would get a lot of props and congrats from their friends for being able to pull a baddie like that. She's definitely not ugly lol

• They are probably interested because they know they are less likely to be prudish when it comes to sexuality.

• because dat azz.