Girls, is your thong supposed to touch your butthole?

I got a few pairs recently from VS 5 for $27 sale and ya as you can prob tell im not really used to them yet... but i can't stop noticing that the back strap starts touching my butthole after having them on for a while and pretty much stays up there until i go bathroom - is that normal?

Thanks :)

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering the physics of the contraption, yes. Everything always takes the path of least resistance. That happens to be between your butt cheeks.

What Girls Said 18

• Its normal for a thong. I never bought one but my cousin used to give me her used clothing when we were teenagers and one of the outfits that she gave me was a thong. They are SUPPOSED to be tight - that is the whole purpose of a thong.

• Oh my gosh, I'm dying xD But yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Some chicks mind, but most don't really feel it, or it doesn't ride that far in. I've personally never gotten any sort of wedgie from it like you are. But it's a common complaint.

• I think no - unless it's too small for you.

• Where else is it suppose to go? You eventually stop noticing

• Mine dint because I have a big butt, lol but they should not, if your thing isn't the right size it might.

• No wedgies here but they weren't as comfortable at first. Make sure before you buy them the suture is smooth. Sometimes lace patterns are meant to look pretty instead of comfort in mind so then its red (or I was, tmi but you asked).

• Very normal. Eventually you get used to it.

• Ya it rides up in there which is why I don't wear them

• its a tight string between your butt cheeks what do you expect

• i think that's the dynamic of it

• Yes, and were they the Pink ones? I think they're better than actual VS.

• Yeah. I hate when girls say thongs are comfortable. They are until you get a wedgie lmao

• What kind silly question is that. Just wear it like normally😓

• Yes it's normal

• If you put a thin string of fabric between your butt cheeks, then how could it not go in between? Seriously, go buy some basic intelligence.

• Yes it is, you will get use to them soon it took me a while!

• Yes hon. Very normal. Pardon the pun, but there's a reason for the saying about thongs..."butt floss"

• lol yeah no where to go..