Do you ever regret that you have blocked someone but don't want to unblock because then it is like you admit that it was wrong to do?

Especially asked because many block without any reason

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I only block people for two reasons, actually just one and that's harassment
    So I never think I'm wrong

Sometimes I immediately unblock, sometimes they're on my block list for 6 months before I unblock.

I've only blocked one close friend before, we had a falling out. She was very upset she called me and cruse me out, I laughed. She kept texting me arguing and called even more when I didn't respond so I put her in the block list until she called down. I blocked everything included text messages.
    Unblocked her after a few hours..

• Good reason to block

• Weird Question:
      I know there a like 7 billion people in the world
      But do the initials OD sound familiar?

• No, not at all

What Girls Said 4

• That's not a problem for me, since I don't block people at all.

• No. Everyone I have blocked deserves it.

• Why should you regret it in the first place?
    clearly that person did something for you to lose your shits at them and block them completely.

In other words its like every guys/girls ex Im sure most of the people would agree to delete or block them. I wouldn't say I regret doing it. Hence why they are my ex.

Doesn't have to be an ex can be a "use to be good friend" now "enemy friend" kinda thing.

If you believe you had the right reason in the first place to block that person don't ever look back thinking your regretting it.

Just move on and be happy!! At the end of the day your the stronger person than they will ever be.

• Because we all make mistakes and do things without thinking well

• Well in that case. Will you be happy if you unblock that person?

Wouldn't that just give you the more reason to text or call that person when technically your blocking them for a reason so you don't hear from each other... vise versa?

• I don't block anyone.

What Guys Said 4

• I did once block a lady on here, but almost immediately unblocked here, taking my own advice to other people! What I did was on the spur of the moment when I was upset, rather than angry. Itwas pathetic, I admit. The only other people I've blocked are those who are menacing and extremely abusive.

• i use to unblock people i've blocked after some time has passed... but there's one person dat i won't unblock so easily... :(

• People I have blocked are blocked for a reason so I don't unblock them very easy.

• i blocked every feminist! have 12 of them on my list :P