How tall was the tallest person you've ever seen?

Yesterday I met the tallest guy I've ever seen. He was 225 cm (7'4/5 ft) and had a EU shoe size of 58 (I don't know what it is in US sizes, because it's too big for every converter. Let's say my female friend's feet fit in times 2). My friend who's 6'1 really looked like a midget next to him. So, if you can remember or guess how tall the person was, how tall was he/she?

Most Helpful Guy

• In real life probably about 6'7" or 6'8" but regularly on TV the wrestler The Great Khali is billed as 7'4" but there may be taller NBA players - I have vague memories of seeing Soltan Kosen the world's tallest man on TV at 8'3" www.slate.com/.../...CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know he looked around 6'5/6'7 I saw him on the other side of the sidewalk in Boston and I even took a picture of him lmao :P

What Guys Said 12

• I can't remember but people say that people in your country are tall.

• i remember one time i was at the doctor and this guy was in the waiting room he must have been at lest 7ft tall or taller and he was also kind of fat i don't remember why but i think he wanted to beat me up and all i could think about was how to take a guy of his size

• In real life, he was 6'10... I'm 6'2 and I felt like a kid next to him lol

• How do you know he was that tall did you measure him? I think maybe like 6'7 it was like this white guy from Egypt

• I asked him. I was hanging out with my friends and we got into a conversation with him and obviously everyone noticed that he was extremely tall. He was nice though.

• Why not even in America? Americans are tiny as fuck. Not many tall people there...

• Lol yeah I mean I have seen tall people but not like that tall like 6"0-63 at the most I heard Dutch people tend to be really tall on average are you Dutch by any chance? Cause you really look like a Dutch person.

• Years ago I saw some black men at an airport wearing basketball jerseys they looked like they were some famous team and they looked familiar, I don't remember which team it said on their jerseys, they were 7'5 and one was pushing 8'0! They were on my plane and went to first class. I wish I remembered the team.

• Holy shiitt. Basketball huh. The taller, the better.

• @spuitkaas I've never seen a dude so tall! The 8'0 guy I didn't think even had to jump to reach the basket, he could just put the ball in.

• How does he even get through a door? Normal life must be pretty tough for him...

• Naseer soomro 7 ft 10 inches on TV I saw him besides Alam channa 7 ft 8 in , not personally saw them face to face, only on TV

• I think around 2.1 metres (6 feet 10 inches) damn that guy was tall I was kinda scared.

• My nephew is also that tall. Kinda sad because he doesn't fit in doors and he walks all weird because he grew too fast.

• I'm 1.83 m (6 feet) and I always feel intimidated by people that are taller than me

• Lol my cousin is 7'1 310. That big fat fuck baha

• How tall are you?

• 6'9 He is my friend from college and its difficult for me when we greet each other =)

• me i'm 7'0 ft

• Someone around 6'10"

What Girls Said 7

• Anthony Ianni at 6'9 is the tallest person I have met. :-)

• The tallest person I saw is a Turkish guy named Sultan Kosen. He is 8'3 ft or 251 cm. Sultan was in the Guinness World Record book and he was the tallest living man in 2009.

• I am very recently dating and having sex with a pro baller from the USA who is 6 foot 7 :)

He is the tallest so far.

• 6'5 probably

• He was 6'4". I thought he was a giant. I even think my uncle is a giant and he's only 5'11"

• 6'5 is the tallest person I've ever seen

• I guess 6'5