Is 6.5/10 a good or bad rating?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as i'm concerned:
    5=average.
    6=That means you are fine looking and that you could attract someone with just the looks of you since you are better than the average girl.
    7=kinda pretty or cute.
    8=unquestionably pretty or cute.
    9=very pretty, beautiful or hot.
    10=Some girl i would melt for and find exceptionally beautiful with a perfect face like the one in here:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...57e023036b.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i got that from friend, it is okay thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Rating is just for fun. All the rating questions on the site should be banned. Waste of everyone's time.

The guys and I have a rating club at the gym, where we compile questionnaires about women members, and feed the results into a computer for our ratings. But we don't take this seriously, it's just for laughs. WE tell the aerobics instructor the results just because it gets under her skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • The average human is 6/10. And it depends where and who you get the rating. I've gotten rated 6/10 from one website, and 9/10 from another.

2|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different scales. Personally for me a 5 is dead even. Anything below a 5 is bad and anything above 5 is good. 6-10 are just varying levels of goodness.

0|0
    0|0
  • ratings are all dependant on the rater- you might be 11/10 to another

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds fine to me. you are not a model but you are still attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's above average so I'd say a decent rating

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a D+ or 65% so it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's an "okay" rating.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a good rating, anything below 5 would be bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • The correct answers are, "no that dress looks amazing", "ya, that co-worker or former friend of yours is a real bitch", and "baby, you're an 11... easily".

Listen, learn 'em, love' em

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends from person to person... for some it is good.. for some it is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like basically I'll take it type of rate

0|0
    0|0